21

Please if you are enjoying the story don't forget to favorite and vote 🥲💕

Chapter twenty one

Hyunjins POV

It was finally Friday, after staying with Felix I came home to spend time with my mom for the next two days. It was honestly really nice, we caught up on alot. I even hinted that Felix might be more than a friend and she was super supportive. We talked alot, especially about my dad. She could sense the animosity between us. She told me she was going to try and help me by working on my dad but I told her not to worry. If he doesn't trust me or doesn't like me oh well.

I waiting impatiently outside the school waiting for Felix to come out as the last bell rang. After the whole fight in the cafeteria Changbin uninvited Minho to the party he was having and I was very excited to get out and be with Felix. I see him coming out the doors, Han and Jeongin right by his side as they chat. I couldn't control the smile on my face.

His eyes met mine and he jogged over, running into my arms as I picked him up and hugged him back. "How was your day" I whisper to him, pulling away he responds "it was fine but I am glad its over". Smiling and waving at Han and Jeongin he tells them how he will see them at the party later and gets in my car. "So I have to go home first and grab my outfit for tonight" he tells me.

I grab his hand and rest it on the center console, looking over at him smiling and nod. We head to Felix's house. "I'll just be a moment" he says cheerfully getting out and running inside. I waited for him to come out when my phone rang, looking at the caller ID it was Minho. I thought about it for a moment before answering. "Hyunjin" he asked into the phone, "what do you want" I ask back blandly. "Um I was just wondering if we could talk" he says back. I squint my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose "I don't know Minho, I don't think I am ready" I say back clearly getting annoyed.

"Oh okay no problem, are you still going to the party" he asks back. I sigh, "yea and I'm taking Felix" I say back my eyes on him running out the door back to my car. "Look I have to go" I say quickly before hanging up as Felix jumps in. "Who was that" he asks me smiling, "No one, wrong number" I lie. Grabbing his hand again I bring it to my lips and kiss his hand. I watch as Felix starts to blush.

Getting back to my house we say hello to my mom and make our way upstairs. Plopping down back onto my bed Felix sits next to me, "I honestly can't wait for Monday, its been so boring not going to school" I huff out as he laughs at me. "Wow someone call the mayor, Hwang Hyunjin actually wants to go to school" he says back sarcastically. I sit up quickly grabbing him and pulling him on top of me as he continues to laugh.

"Oh you think your funny huh" I say back as I start to tickle his side. His laughter was uncontrollable now, "H-Hyunjin s-stop" he tries to get out while I continue to touch him. "Say your sorry" I say back as his laughs become louder. "F-Fine I am s-sorry" he finally gets out as my hands stop. He was out of breath, tears coming down his face from laughing so hard. I couldn't help myself, crashing my lips into his taking him by surprise.

Felix returns the kiss after catching up, his hands coming to my shoulders holding me down as my hands hold onto his waist tightly. I take the advance, slipping my tongue into his mouth when he took a second for air. He hums against my touch, his arms coming down from my shoulders now onto my chest. I grab onto his hips harder, pushing him down onto myself so he could feel what he was doing to me.

Pulling away he stops, "Hyunjin your mom is down the hall" he says to me shyly. "So we will just half to be quiet" I say back sitting up kissing him down his neck. He put his own hand over his mouth to stop himself from moaning loudly but it was just loud enough for me to hear.

Flipping us around I was now on top of him, I look down at his shirt asking for permission to remove it. Felix lifts it off by himself revealing his torso, I bring my lips back down to his skin, leaving tiny bites and marks as I make my way down to his lower half. Sitting back up I take my own shirt off before I start to undo Felixs pants. His hands running down my abs almost made me lose focus on undressing him.

Kicking off his pants and boxers I stood up and removed my own, both of us equally as nude as the other. My hand makes its way down to his throbbing dick, taking it I begin to pump him. Slowly at first to build the tension between us. Bitting down hard on his lip only letting soft moans escape his lips as I contrinue to work. Leaning down I begin to lick him, swiping my tongue over his slit tasting his precum before entering him wholly into my mouth. His hands come down to my hair, grabbing it harshly as my pace quickens around his member.

"Hyunjin" he moans out, I pull away knowing he wouldn't be able to take much more. Watching Felix get up and take a new position. Moving his legs behind me as he kneeled on his knees, his face right in front of my dick as I lean back. He doesn't even take a moment, slurping me inside his warm mouth felt amazing.

I brush his hair out of his face to watch as he continues down on me, bringing me all the way down his throat almost caused me to release but I throw him off of me, turning around he still has the same position. His head softly hitting my pillows as I bring his hips up to me.

Flicking my tongue against his whole he gripped onto the sheets, still trying to be as quiet as possible. I enter in my one finger as I continue to lick him, letting him get use to the feeling before he started to push back into it. Basically begging me for another finger I oblige adding it into the mix. His sounds were muffled as his face laid in my pillow but every so often I could hear my name coming from his mouth.

Taking out my fingers Felix whined a little, but he stopped as soon as he felt me enter him. Again slowly at first, this was only his second time so I still wanted to be gentle with him but seeing him from my view I couldn't help it. My hips colliding with his ass as he takes me fully inside of him he almost screamed out in pleasure but he covered his mouth in time.

I could tell he was close, my thrust becoming too much for him as he lowered his body onto the bed. I knew I was close too, I loved every feeling I was getting from Felix. "H-Hyunjin" he whimpers out, biting down on his finger he looks back to me. "I'm close babe" I say back as my pace got sloppy. Watching his body beginning to twitch I pull out, Felix cums over himself and the sheets below him, his body uncontrollable as he rode out his orgasm. I finished right after, my white substance hitting his back and ass.

I took a moment, both of us breathing hard as I got up rom my bed and wiped Felix down. "Sorry about that" I say to him sheepishly. "Don't apologize, that was amazing" he huffs out, turning over so I could wipe off the bed and his chest. "Come on, let's go get you cleaned up" I say to him picking him up, kissing his forehead, and taking him to the bathroom.