19

Chapter Nineteen

Hyunjins POV

I put everything back where it originally was when I heard Felix coming back into the room, his hair was still wet and he was shirtless with just gray sweats on. I was sitting on the couch going through my phone as my parents continued to call and text me but I didn't respond to any of them. How could I even go back home when I knew they wouldn't believe me? Why were they just now starting to act like parents when they leave me alone for weeks at a time to do as I please?

"You okay" Felix whispered out leaning over the back of the couch wrapping his arms around my neck. I sighed and nodded, bringing my hands to run over his forearms. "I should be the one asking you that" I say back to him as he comes over and sits next to me. "I am fine Hyunjin but I am worried about you" he said sweetly grabbing my hands in his.

I smiled looking down at our hands, our fingers intertwined perfectly together like a puzzle piece that fits just right. "I'll be fine, sooner or later my parents will be occupied with work again and this will all go back to normal" I huff out still not meeting his gaze.

His one hand comes to my chin, pushing it up so I was finally looking at him. He gave me a soft smile before leaning in and kissing me sweetly. "You can stay here as long as you need to but I think you should go home to talk to them at some point" he says to me pulling away from the kiss.

"Why, I am just going to get yelled at by my mother as my father just watches me. Ever since I 'snitched' on him he acts like I am dead to him. So why should I" I ask back getting slightly annoyed. "Because I would give anything to argue with my parents again" he says softly looking down at his lap. My attention shifted to him, "what do you mean" I ask him.

"They past away a few years ago, murder suicide from my dad. I was the one who found them. They were having money issues, my dad was gambling our things away and my mom tried to leave him. If Ronnie and I were home we probably would have been killed with my mom" he tells me still fiddling with his fingers. "I know deep down my dad was a good person, he just had alot of demons and they eventually ended up winning over him. But I would give anything to be arguing with them. Even if it was something trivial you know" he finishes as a tear comes down his face.

I move closer to him, wiping away the stray tear and bringing his eyes to mine. "Felix I am so sorry I didn't know about your parents" I say back to him earning a small smile from him. "How could you, don't worry it was awhile ago but their anniversary is coming up soon. Maybe you'd want to come with me to the cemetery. Ronnie doesn't like to go anymore plus this is the first time I'd be going since I've goten back to Korea" he tells me.

I nod my head, "of course I will go with you" I say back smiling. "And maybe I can come with you to talk to your parents" he says which I was surprised at. "What, no you don't have to do that" I say back still hocked he would even offer. "No think about it, if they see me and see us and see how you've changed maybe they will go easy on you" he says back trying to convince me. I shake my head, "no Felix I wouldn't ask you to do that".

"You're not asking me, I am offering and telling you that I would like to do that" he says back to me smiling again. "Are you sure, seriously I don't know how my parents will react but I know they won't be happy" I say back trying to make sure he knew what he was getting into. "I know Hyunjin, but we can do this together" he says back to me, all I could do was smile.

I lean over and kiss him, his sweet soft lips connect with mine and all my worries are gone. He takes control, getting onto my lap straddling me as his hands go to the back of my neck pulling me in deeper to him. I hum against his lips, causing him to open his mouth allowing my tongue to slip in. My hands running up and down his bare back, I could feel the goosebumps forming as I continue to touch him.