Arjun first look at her hand and then at her. He shook hand with her formally and was taking back his hand but Sakshi has still hold his hand.

Sakshi: Main na ETF ki new member hoon. Mujhe na home minister sir ne bheja hai. Aap sab ka kam cover karne ke liye. Aur logo tak apka kam pahunchane ke liye.

Arjun (sarcastically): Publisist..  Madam hum officers hai. Hume kisi publicity ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Sakshi (quite offended): Agar kuchh galat karoge to bhi dusare din news paper me aa jayega. Aur rahi baat apko zaroorat hai ya nahi to yeh baat aap home minister sir ko khud hi kyu nahi bol dete.

She forwarded her mobile.

Sakshi: Speed dial no 7

Arjun was looking or we can say glaring at her with are you serious look to she just gave him tight lip smile. Their silent banter came to end with Sam's voice who has witnessed their meeting.

Sam: Uski zaroorat nahi padegi. Sir ne already email kar diya hai.

Sakshi smiled at him. Sam came to her and forwarded his hand.

Sam: Sameer Rathod.

Sakshi: Hi Sameer. Sakshi here.

Sam: Welcome to the team Sakshi. Talk with Ayesha woh tumhe bata degi abhi kis report pe kam karna hai.

Sakshi: Thanks. Main chalti hoon phir.

Sam nodded.

Sakshi: Bye

Sam: Bye

Sakshi looked at Arjun but he did not react.

Sakshi (quite loudly): Bye

Arjun looked at her disinterestedly but Sakshi smiled at him and went. Sam shook his head at his friend's antics.

Sakshi before going to her desk went to washroom and cried. Her heart was breaking seeing Arjun like this. She could clearly see the lonliness and sadness in his eyes. And top of everything, there was pain which was unbearable for him but he was carrying it. She really did not need him to say anything to make her understand what he was going through. But she was determined to help him coming out of that pain or to lessen that pain and if not even that, she was ready to just be there for him as his silent support person. She loves him and will always love him. Her love for him is enough for her to make efforts to help Arjun. And she did. She used irritate him, she used to tease him. She used to do whatever she could to make Arjun react or take out as much emotions as he could be it only anger or frustration but she was successfully able to do that. And gradually Arjun too has started behaving quite normally. His anger on the team has reduced to a considerable extent. He was way too much calmer now at while he is awake.

Flashback ends

Sakshi: Theek ho jao Arjun. Main tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti.

She could not control herself and hugged him from his head. But she quickly composed herself but has still holding him. She again caressed his hair and kissed on his forehead. Arjun unknowingly leaned to her embrace in sleep feeling the love and warmth. Sakshi smiled as she knew he really need that . She knew he has bottled up a lot of things. She knew she has invade in his privacy without his permission by hugging and kissing his forehead but she was ready to do this infinite times if it gives Arjun the calmness he deserves.

As it was almost 2 hours Arjun was sleeping, the medicine's effects were reducing on him. He though was sleeping but the memories of Roshni and her death were disturbing him. He then remembered the person in Sakshi's house. He became more restless in sleep. He was able to feel someone was trying to wake him but he was still very much consumed in his memories with that person. Feeling a quite harsh shake he woke up with a jolt again making himself wincing in pain.