Blanket, Korean and Jarvis

Start from the beginning

"Well go care about someone else." He flips me off, hastily getting his arm out of my loose grip. That was kind of rude.

Nat's POV:

As Y/N goes to Stark, I look over to Banner who's at the other end of the jet, listening to his music.

I understand why my love's jealous, rightfully so. But I also feel bad for Bruce, I don't think it was clear to him that Y/N and I had something serious until we moved in the compound. Now, he has to deal with us everyday, I can't really blame him to slip when he drinks too much, can I?

I decide to go over to the man and reassure him about the other guy's actions. He puts his headphones down as soon as I'm close. "Hey, Hulk has never been more receptive to Y/N's powers."

He shakes his head, as to tell this wasn't what was bothering him. "Just wasn't expecting a Code Green." The man mumbles.

"If you hadn't been there, there would have been double casualties." I comment, his work was very meaningful today. "My best friend would've been a treasured memory." I add.

"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I wanna hear." He complains.

"How long before you trust me?" I bite back, my smile faltering a bit.

I swear, sometimes I feel like Y/N's the only one who doesn't believe I'm still this Russian spy trying to earn their trust and please them so I get to know every of their secret. It is quite ironic since this woman is the only one I constantly try to gain love and attention from.

"It's not you I don't trust..." He doesn't trust me.

I give him a small smile, before trying something. "Thor, report on the Hulk?"

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." I internally face palm myself. Of course Thor wouldn't think about Bruce's worry right away. I then look at the god with a small glare and he instantly gets it. "Eh- But not the screams of the dead of course. No, no, wounded screams." I look back at Banner who's hiding his face in his hands while Thor goes on. "Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and... gout."

"It was a nice try, pal." Y/N says, tapping his shoulder lightly so he stops talking.

"Hey Banner, Doctor Cho is on her way from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up her lab?" Stark's tone is a tiny bit distant, maybe even cold, but it doesn't add up with the nice save he just did, avoiding an incoming hella awkward silence. I'll ask Y/N what that's about.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." The man in front of me brushes off.

After that, I decide to stand up and join the guys who are all around the scepter. Strucker escaped, but at least we got a powerful glow stick. A win's a win.

Stark then gets in the circle with us. "Feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed." Thor smiles at the thought. "Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..."

"No, but this... This brings it to a close." The god confirms, not that I'll ever admit that out loud, but I'll miss him. As loud and careless as Thor can be, he's a good friend and it's really fun to hang out with him until 4 AM. when everyone's asleep.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for." Steve brings me back to the present by talking about the scepter. "I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement." Right, as soon as I entered the Quinjet, I asked Hill to find everything she knows about the blue blur and the girl that attacked Steve.

"About 21 years ago." Y/N deadpans, Stark rolling his eyes at her.

"Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Thor nods. "Just a few days 'til the farewell party. You're staying, right?" I'm starting to wonder how these 2 will ever be able to party without each other.