Miss Chemistry-(03) -Hanni

- Your Pov -

- Your Pov -

-

-

-

"Y/n-ssi?"

Here we go again...

I reluctantly lifted my gaze to find Ms. Pham's eyes on me. "Stay back after class; there's something we need to discuss," she whispered, returning to her desk to resume the lesson.

"This is beyond frustrating," I muttered, a sigh escaping me as I replayed the awkward events of yesterday in my mind.

"Psst," Haerin's hushed voice interrupted my thoughts, and I turned to face my best friend.

"What do you want now?" I asked, meeting Haerin's smirk as she leaned in.

"Are you and Ms. Pham, like, a thing or something? The way she singles you out is different," she teased, and I rolled my eyes.

"Cut it out... she's just offering me extra tutoring sessions, thinking it's an act of kindness, which I don't really need anymore," I huffed, shifting my focus back to the class where Miss Hanni Pham's voice, akin to honey, continued to explain the lesson with captivating eloquence.

"Seriously, Y/n... she's a red flag, even for a teacher who's married. Just tune out those thoughts."

- Hanni Pham Pov -

-

-

-

As I looked into Y/n's eyes, a mischievous grin formed on my lips. "So, what's on your mind? Is it the events from yesterday? Let's just sweep it under the rug, pretend it never happened," Y/n uttered nervously, their fingers fidgeting with a hint of uncertainty.

Amused, I couldn't contain a light giggle, leisurely leaning against the desk. "No, darling, we can't simply forget about it," I replied, strolling closer to them.

Y/n's questioning gaze met mine, "What do you mean?" they inquired.

"Let's pick up where we left off yesterday, shall we?" I whispered seductively, my hands gracefully finding their way to Y/n's chest as I closed the distance between us.

"Ms. Pham..." Y/n's voice trailed off, a blend of nerves and resistance evident.

"Shh, darling, I understand it's unconventional, but it's exactly what I desire right now. I crave you, I need you to indulge—" Before I could finish my provocative sentence, Y/n interjected.

"No. This isn't happening. You're my teacher, and you're married. Why are you even suggesting this? You're jeopardizing your reputation, your career," Y/n asserted, prompting me to sigh and pull back.

"Is that what's bothering you?" I asked, meeting Y/n's perplexed expression.

"Well, dear, let's be honest... I've developed feelings for you, and my desire for you is insatiable. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy those needs, even if it means navigating through challenges. As for my husband, he's not exactly faithful either. I don't see any harm in balancing the scales, and as for our teacher-student dynamic, well, we can simply discard that notion when we're together intimately. A little secret between us," I explained, adjusting Y/n's tie with a sly smile.