Principal's Spoiled Daughter -Haerin

- Third Person Pov -

-

-

-

-

-

On your inaugural day at the unfamiliar school, the car journey was marked by a blend of curiosity and apprehension.

Your gaze wandered through the window, capturing fleeting glimpses of the school's sprawling campus as the vehicle navigated the winding roads.

The prospect of the impending school day loomed in the air, both exciting and tedious.

A longing to expedite the school hours and return home for some well-deserved rest and gaming lingered in your mind.

Upon reaching the destination, you ambled through the campus, an observer to the myriad activities that unfolded around you.

With 40 minutes to spare before the first class, a spontaneous decision led you to explore further.

A serene park beckoned, and you couldn't resist its allure. Seated on a bench, you contemplated the passage of time – "30 minutes left," you mumbled, your eyes glancing around the surroundings.

The bench offered a brief respite, and you seized the moment to extract a novel from your bag.

This wasn't just any book; it was a captivating novel that had recently captivated your attention.

Another sigh escaped your lips, accompanied by the thought, "When will this school day come to an end? It's so monotonous."

Seeking refuge in the world within the pages, you delved into the narrative, awaiting the commencement of the school day.

- Your Pov -

-

-

-

-

-

As the clock ticked down to 15 minutes before the first class, I rose from my seat, stashing my novel into my bag.

Heading towards the school building, uncertainty loomed in my mind as I wondered about my classes and schedule.

"I don't know where my classes are, and I don't even have the schedule," I sighed, hoping someone would assist me in finding my classroom.

"Alright, let's find them," I thought, strolling through the building where students were bustling with pre-class activities.

Suddenly, a tap on my shoulder interrupted my thoughts.