Rental Girlfriend-(02) -Hanni

- Your Pov -

- Your Pov -

-

-

-

"Hello, I'm Hanni Pham, Y/n's girlfriend," Hanni greeted with a gracious bow, taking her seat beside me. Today marked my parents' arrival, bringing a mix of anticipation and nerves to the atmosphere. "Aww, she's so cute and pretty!" my mom exclaimed, warmly shaking Hanni's hand, while my dad chuckled in agreement.

"But she has to excel in other areas too," Dad added with a hint of humor, and Mom nodded, directing her focus back to Hanni. "Do you have culinary skills?" she inquired, curiosity lighting up her eyes. Hanni nodded confidently. "I know how to cook," she replied.

"Alright, do you happen to know Y/n-ah's preferred dishes?" Dad asked, sipping his tea. "Oh yes, Y/n has a sweet tooth," Hanni responded, a subtle smile gracing her lips.

So, she had quickly adapted during these initial days.

"Good. How long have you two been dating?" Mom questioned, her gaze shifting between Hanni and me. Hanni glanced at me before answering, "Ehm, 3 months." My parents nodded in acknowledgment.

"Ah, I already like you! Y/n, your taste in women is simply impressive!" Mom complimented, radiating warmth. I reciprocated with a polite smile, meeting Hanni's eyes briefly as we navigated this orchestrated interaction.

"Uh, why don't you guys take a break? You've had a long journey," I suggested, and they nodded gratefully. "Alright, we'll freshen up a bit. After that, I'd like to have a private chat with Hanni," Mom mentioned, and they gracefully stood, making their way to the guest room.

Once they left, I turned to Hanni. "So, our official duties have begun," I remarked, giving her a supportive pat on the shoulder. She nodded, and together, we moved to the kitchen. Hanni, donning a kitchen apron, skillfully initiated the dinner preparations.

"Do you need assistance?" I offered, following her lead. "No, I can handle it," she insisted, but I shook my head. "No... I'll help. I can't let you handle all of this alone," I asserted, grabbing a kitchen apron and joining her in the culinary symphony.

- Hanni Pham Pov -

-

-

-

"Ehm, Hanni, could I have a moment with you?" Y/n's mom interjected as we looked up from our post-dinner chat. "Uh, yeah, of course," I replied, trying to keep any nerves out of my voice. She gestured for me to follow her to a more secluded spot.

"So, Hanni?" she began as she met my gaze. "Y-yes?" I stammered, aware of my nervousness. She chuckled at my apparent unease.

"Hey, don't be nervous. I just want to talk to you about something," she reassured me, gently taking my hand and leading me outside. We started walking through the garden, the evening air lending a calm to the atmosphere.