Miss Chemistry-(02) -Hanni

- Your Pov -

- Your Pov -

-

-

-

As the final bell chimed, marking the conclusion of our last class, Haerin and I weaved our way through the dispersing students, hand in hand.

"Let's go!" Haerin urged, her playful tone resonating with laughter, as she pulled me along towards the exit.

"Y/n-ssi!" A familiar voice rang out, causing us to pause in the bustling hallway.

I mused, "What does Ms. Corny want now? It's not her teaching day today."

Turning to face the source of the voice, there stood Miss Pham Hanni, or Horn-sorry, with her characteristic smirk lighting up her features.

"Hello, Miss Pham," Haerin and I greeted, bowing respectfully. "How are your kids doing?" she inquired, directing her attention towards me. "Good," Haerin replied with a friendly smile.

"Uh... I'm here to fetch Y/n-ssi for a tutoring session, haha," announced Miss Chemistry, her smirk taking on a playful note.

However, today wasn't slated for any tutoring sessions...

"Uh... okay, best of luck. See you later in the dorm!" Haerin extended her well-wishes, giving me a reassuring pat on the back before bowing to Ms. Pham and sauntering away.

Now, it was just Ms. Hanni or Horn-sorry... and me. "Let's go! I have to get home quickly," she declared, fixing her gaze on me as we began our journey. "Huh... isn't she supposed to teach me in a classroom? Where is she leading me?" I wondered, trailing behind her as we exited the school building and entered the bustling parking lot.

"Get in the car! Today, I'm planning to tutor you at my house!" Miss Chemistry proclaimed, taking her place in the driver's seat. I couldn't help but gulp, a sense of anticipation mingled with uncertainty. "Is she plotting something?" I nervously thought as I settled into the back seat.

"Are you ready for this extra special session at my house?" she inquired, glancing at me from the driver's seat. Once again, I nodded, the air thick with a mix of curiosity and apprehension, unsure of what awaited me in this unexpected and intriguing tutoring session.

- Hanni Pham Pov -

-

-

-

"Sit there; I'll be right back," I instructed Y/n as we entered my apartment. Y/n nodded nervously, settling on the couch. I took a moment to freshen up and change into more comfortable clothes.

Returning to the living room, I found Y/n still seated on the couch, their anticipation palpable. Smirking, I took a seat in front of them, ready to address the underlying tension.