Miss Chemistry -Hanni

- Your Pov -

-

-

-

The soft hum of the library was momentarily interrupted by Haerin's exclamation, "Agh, Y/n!?" I shifted my attention to my best friend, her cat-like eyes wide with excitement.

"Yeah, what?" I responded, curious about the cause of her sudden outburst.

"Do you know there's a new teacher transferred to our school?" Haerin's gaze fixed on me, awaiting my reaction. I shook my head, signaling my lack of awareness. "Uh, you don't? I thought you were such a teacher's pet!" She teased, her giggle echoing through the book-lined shelves.

"Whatever..." I mumbled, playfully rolling my eyes at her remark. The news of a new teacher didn't particularly pique my interest, but Haerin seemed determined to share more.

"And everyone is saying that the new teacher is young and pretty!" Her eyes sparkled mischievously as she delivered the gossip.

Now intrigued, I raised an eyebrow. "Now, what am I gonna do?" I wondered aloud, contemplating the potential impact of this 'young and pretty' teacher.

Haerin continued to giggle, thoroughly enjoying my reaction. The ringing of the bell interrupted our banter, indicating that our first class was about to commence.

"Hey, let's go, or we'll get detention for being late!" I said, pulling Haerin by the arm as we made our way out of the library and headed to our first class, the mystery of the new teacher lingering in the air.

- Hanni Pham Pov -

-

-

-

"Good luck on your inaugural day, Ms. Pham!" Kim Minji, math teacher, cheerfully conveyed her best wishes. I reciprocated with a warm smile, grateful for the positive vibes. "Thank you," I replied, appreciating the supportive camaraderie.

Minji couldn't resist a playful tease, "Just hope the students don't turn the volume too high on your first day, huh?" We both chuckled at the thought.

With the bell chiming in, it signaled the beginning of my first class. "Looks like it's time to dive in! Catch ya later!" Minji swiftly gathered her belongings, leaving the teacher's room in a lively dash to her own classroom.

Inhaling deeply, I readied myself for the challenges and excitement that awaited. "They'll warm up eventually," I reassured myself as I collected my teaching materials.

As I navigated the bustling hallway, my anticipation heightened. Upon reaching the classroom, I paused for a moment, collecting my thoughts. With a welcoming smile, I entered.