Chapter 49: The Ant King

The Training for the Occult Research Club has now begun as all of the members have been split up in order to do their own forms of training for the next 20 days.

Rias was doing personal training to evaluate what kind of king she would be for herself and her peerage. Akeno was undergoing training with her father, The General of the Fallen Angels, Baraqiel.

Kiba was gaining strength in order to maintain his Balance Breaker and Xenovia was training to keep her control over Durandal. Lint was also practicing her sword skills and gunmanship.

As for Li, she was given the offer by Michael to come and train in Heaven among the angels to practice Holy Magic. Gasper had to train to overcome his social anxiety and get out of his box. Koneko was learning more about Senjutsu and Sage Arts under Kuroka and Yoruichi.

Asia was training to increase the range and power of her Twlight Healing and Issei was under Tannin's training in order for him to unlock his Balance Breaker.

As for Kagari, he was given free reign by Azazel to do what he wanted for his own training. So, he decided to travel around the Underworld to learn more about this new world.

Along with that, he was also hunting down powerful monsters to fight and add to his Shadows.

Currently, Kagari and his Shadows found themselves fighting against a powerful colony of magic ant monsters. As he killed them, he used his Shadow Extraction to take the shadows of the dead ants to add them to his forces.

 As he killed them, he used his Shadow Extraction to take the shadows of the dead ants to add them to his forces

Kagari's Thoughts: Now would be a good time to try it out.

Kagari put his daggers away and summoned one of his extra weapons, The Nichirin Shadow Sword, which was a long black katana. As the ants, charged at him, he began to breathe.

Kagari's Thoughts: Shadow Breathing, First Form: Inner Shadow!

Kagari jumped into the air and swung his katana down, creating multiple black slashes in one swing, tearing apart another horde of ants before landing on the ground