(Season 1 Finale: Part 2): Chapter 23: The End of The Battle

Kagari: "...."

Silence. That's all Kagari could hear after his passed out when the Rating Game reached its end. All he was able to see was darkness as he wasn't capable of waking himself up.

Kagari: Mmm...

Suddenly, hear could hear a voice. He couldn't see that source of it, but he heard it clearly hear it. A deep, gravely voice calling out to him.

The voice said only one short sentence.

"You've done well..."

Kagari: What?...w-who said that..?

After the voice spoke, silence fell over him as Kagari could feel himself waking up.

"Kagari...wake up."

"Wake up."

Kagari: Those voices, are they...?

Kagari opened his eyes to see that he was no longer in the battlefield copy of Kuoh Academy, he was now in a doctor's bed in the medical center for Rating Game contestants.

Everyone: Kagari!!

But then, he saw Rias, Akeno, Issei, Kiba, Koneko, and Asia standing over him in bandages.

Kagari: H-Hey guys....how are you doing?

Rias: We're fine, but don't worry about us.

Akeno: How are you feeling..?

Kagari: Pretty tired, but other that that, I'm okay. How long have I been out?

Koneko: 2 hours, buddy.

Kagari: Jeez, two hours. I've been out for that long..?

Issei: Yup, and Asia wouldn't stop healing you.

Kagari: Really? Thanks, Asia.

Asia: It was nothing, I'm happy to help.

Kiba: Thanks to you beating Riser, we won the Rating Game.

Kagari: Awesome. So, where is he...?

Rias: He and his servants are being treated for their injuries elsewhere.

Kagari: Alright then. So Rias, since you've won the game...what will happen to your engagement to Riser.

Rias: Please, it's nothing for you to worry about. My clan and Riser's will deal with that themselves.

???: Actually dear sister, I wanted to speak to you on that matter now.

Everyone looked to see there was a man in the room with them. He appeared to be a male version of Rias with red hair and blue eyes and he had Grayfia by his side.

It was Rias's older brother, Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Am I interrupting?

Kiba, Akeno, and Koneko bowed in respect to his presence.

Rias: Hello, brother...

Kagari's Thoughts: So that guy is supposed to be Rias's older brother?

Issei: This is Rias's big bro? The Devil King?!

Asia: A-As in The Great Devil King Lucifer?!

Sirzechs: Yes, it's nice to meet the new additions to my sister's family, especially you, Red Dragon Emperor. But right now, I wish to give news my little sister. And to speak to our human friend here.