Chapter 20: The Rating Game

Forest, Afternoon

Once the Job Quest was completed, the dark portal reopened and Kagari stepped out to see that he was now back in the forest outside of town from yesterday.

Kagari: *Sighs* Finally, it's over...

Kagari: Good, I'm back. But what time is it...?

After picking up his belongings, Kagari checked his cellphone to see that it was 2:00 in the afternoon of the next day.

Kagari's Thoughts: Damn, I've been fighting in there since sunset yesterday. Good thing I told Jinah that I'd be with the ORC for awhile...

Just then, Kagari heard something running towards him. He had his daggers at the ready, but then he saw that it was his pet wolf from the Underworld.

Kagari: R-Ranga? What the hell is he doing out here?

Although this time, Ranga's appearance has changed. He was now much bigger than he was before and for some reason, there was a horn on top of his head.

 He was now much bigger than he was before and for some reason, there was a horn on top of his head

Ranga: Master! Allow me to express my utmost joy for your return!

Kagari's Thoughts: What the? Since when could he talk...?

Ranga: Come, Master! Allow me to bring you back to your home!

Kagari: O_O....Uh, o-kay...

He then got on top of his wolf's back as Ranga dashed towards the town at immense speeds.

Kagari's Thoughts: Now that I think about it, that Job Quest only took up a day and a half of the 10 days we were given for training.

Kagari's Thoughts: This works out too perfectly for me

(Timeskip: 9 Days Later.)

When he returned home, for the next 9 days before the Rating Game, Kagari has spent that all of that time in rigorous training. He took time to learn how to use his new found skills and weapons such as his Shadow Haki, Dominator's Touch, and Knight's Killer.