Prolouge Part 3: The Rebirth

Motoyasu: Which means if we want to get out of here, we have to sacrifice someone, don't we?

To everyone's shock, Motoyasu reached out and grabbed onto Kouki's jacket collar and lifted him up. He tried to break free but he was stronger than him.

 He tried to break free but he was stronger than him

Motoyasu: Isn't that right, Kouki?!

Kouki: What do you mean me?!

Seeing this, Itsuki stepped in and tried to stop Motoyasu, but he was stronger than him too. He also had many reasons why Kouki should sacrifice himself.

Motoyasu: You were the one who opened the door, you're the reason were in this hellhole, and you're the reason why 4 of our classmates are now dead!!

Mai also stepped in to help Itsuki, as she glared at Motoyasu.

Mai: Motoyasu! We're not going to decide who gets to live and who gets to die!

Itsuki: She's right, you don't have the right to do this!

As they continued to argue, Kouki was let go of as he sat on the ground with his hands on his forehead.

Motoyasu: We have to sacrifice someone, don't we? Then Kouki should be the one to do it! How many of us are going to die next, huh?!

Mai: Exactly! And you're suggesting that he should be the next one to die?!

Itsuki: You know what, Motoyasu? If you're willing to take someone else's life, then why don't you sacrifice yourself then?

Ren: Will all of you just shut up?!

Motoyasu: Kouki has to take the responsibility here!

Itsuki: I won't allow you to do that! That's not justified at all!

Mai: Okay you two, that's enough! No one is sacrificing anyone! We'll have to find another way out.

Ren: Damn it, we need find a way fast. That thing is far too quiet.

Kouki: No....this is the only way...

Kouki: Motoyasu is right

Kouki: Motoyasu is right...I'll take the responsibility for what I've done...

Itsuki: No Kouki! It's not your fault!