Chapter 17: Blood-Red Commander Igris

Knight Dungeon

Kagari's Job Quest has began, he was now fighting against armored knight monsters in the dungeons. He could be seen in combat with one of the knights as he slashed at it using his dagger.

Kagari's Thoughts: Damn, my attacks aren't dealing damage at all!

His attacks were precise, but his slashes still weren't doing that much damage to the knight.

Kagari's Thoughts: He's not that strong. It just that his armor is too thick for my dagger to penetrate!

Using his speed, Kagari got behind the knight and wrapped his arms in a rear naked choke hold as he began to tear its head off.

[You have slain a knight.]

Kagari's Thoughts: This monster is weak against drawn out battles. I'm not sure if it can be called a proper monster.

Kagari: It's a doll monster. It'll be a annoying if more of these guys show up in the future.

He grabbed a torch and proceeded to advance farther into the dungeon.

[You cannot leave this dungeon until you have cleared it.]

[In this area, your potion and shop ability is restricted. On Level Up, you do not receive Status Healing.]

Kagari's Thoughts: Unknown Difficulty, No Healing, and No Retreat. This dungeon is too risky...

Kagari: I can't underestimate this Job Change Quest. Since I can't heal, this could take me a very long time...

As he continued to walk further into the dungeon, he then thought back to the 10 days of training Grayfia mentioned before the Rating Game with Riser.

Kagari's Thoughts: That cocky bastard wants me to be there...

Kagari's Thoughts: Not just him, the others are going to want me to be there.

Kagari's Thoughts: I still can't believe that Rias of all people is engaged to an asshole like him. Man, arranged marriage can be so bad sometimes...

Kagari: I need to get this quest done within the next 10 days...

Then, another thought came into Kagari's mind.

Kagari: Wait...

Kagari: -_-....Did I do my Daily Quest today...?

Kagari's Thoughts: Aw, shit. I thought I could finish this quest quickly and finish in one night. If I don't in the next 12 hours, I'll have to run from massive centipedes again...

Kagari: Wait, I ran away like hell the first time, but if I faced it now, could I beat the centipede...?

Just then, even more armored knights began to emerge from the shadows.