Chapter 37: Open House

Kagari's House, Nightfall

Other than his "Private Chat" with Sona, the rest of the school day around Kuoh Academy was normal as usual. Later that night, Kagari was back at his house taking a bath before heading to bed for the night.

Kagari: Ah, this is nice. I needed this..

Kagari's Thoughts: Auntie and Uncle are coming for Open House. So, I guess they'll see Jin first before they see me. Eh, not that it matters.

As he was cleaning himself, Kagari thought back to what Crimson said to him.

Crimson: "A friend of ours is looking forward to meeting you in person. Farewell, Kagari Sanashi."

Kagari's Thoughts: What could he have meant by that? Did they send someone to come after me.

As Kagari was relaxing in the bathroom, a familiar woman with black hair was taking off her clothes and folding them before wrapping a towel around her waste.

Akeno's Thoughts: Everyone's asleep. So, it will just be me and Kagari in the bath. This is going to be fun.

Very quietly, Akeno twisted the doorknob and entered the bathroom as she saw Kagari sitting down with his eyes closed, not paying attention.

Akeno's Thoughts: Looks like he's distracted. Now's my chance...

While Kagari wasn't pay attention, Akeno got on her knees behind him and pressed her massive breasts against his back.

Kagari: W-Wha?...Akeno?

Akeno: Hi there, sexy.

While she had him, Akeno wrapped her arms around Kagari, keeping him from leaving.

Akeno: Since Jinah, Yui, and Malakai are all asleep. I thought I'd come in and take a bath with you. Do you mind, dear?

Kagari: Nah.

Akeno: I knew you wouldn't. Now, please let your dear girlfriend was your back for you.

Kagari: Are you sure, Akeno?

Akeno: Of course, I am. Now, just relax.

Now that she had him, Akeno began rubbing Kagari's back with soap as she ran her arms up and down repeatedly.

Akeno: My, My, you have a very muscular back, Kagari. I like it.

Kagari: Thanks. I do a lot of workouts to make sure it stays like this.

Akeno: Yes, I know. I walked in on you working out in the school gym, remember?

Kagari: Hehe, yeah. You did.

Akeno: And I bet you also remember when I did this to you.

Just then, Akeno took off her towel and laid her bare breasts on Kagari's back.