OVA: Devil Requests

Inside the O.R.C, Issei and Asia were at Rias's desk, asking permission for a request.

C, Issei and Asia were at Rias's desk, asking permission for a request

Rias: You want to observe the others working?

Issei: Yes, Asia and I want to see if we're doing our jobs as Devils properly.

Rias: True. It could be beneficial to the two of you since you're new.

Issei: Do we have permission, then?

Rias: Yes. But only if you don't interfere with their work. Don't trouble the client either. Understood?

Issei/Asia: Yes!

Kagari's Thoughts: Hmm, I'm still not a devil, but I'd like to see how the guys to their work too.

(Timeskip)

President's Office

Asia and Issei were now seeing how the Devils of The Occult Research Club handled the jobs of their clients along with Kagari who also wanted to see for himself.

For Koneko, they saw how her client always challenges her to a video competition, to which she always wins.
For Kiba, they saw how he just cooks his client a nice dinner for her as she sleeps after getting out of work.

They were now at the office of a company president who is one of Akeno's many clients.

Kagari's Thoughts: So this is one of Akeno's clients.

President: Akeno, thank you for coming today.

Akeno: Oh, President. How may I serve you today?

President: It seems I must ask for a favor again.

Akeno: The usual, then.

Akeno: As you wish.

As Issei and Asia were thinking it was an assassination of a rival company C.E.O.

Kagari's Thoughts: I'm low-key curious and nervous for what I'm about to see.

It was actually this...