Love on the Dance Floor

Start from the beginning

"it was a conversation." Holly said

"I don't want any more conversations like Connecticut."

~~~~~~

Holly interview:

"An Altercation, I think of it as being something that's really threatening. And my conversation just calling her on issues of accountability, is not anything of an altercation. Its and conversation."

~~~~~~

"Umm Cassandra, she's not here but Sabrina this is where she is at just if you wanna tell her. Christi she is not here because she is back in LA filming for a TV show." Abby said. I saw Christi roll her eyes.

"Maddie, you won. It was great. Costume was gorgeous. Everything clicked. I just don't want to see tears. You're at the top f the age scale. You did a beautiful job. You did the title. This is your year. And remember, Claire doesn't cry." Abby said. "And also on the top is Claire. You've been really get better, I love the positive attitude. Your turns are great and you're getting more flexible."

~~~~~

Abby interview:

"Maddie has been on this winning streak, and she just wins everywhere we go. So, hopefully she can repeat her performance from Connecticut and win another title here. And we have Claire that also wins everything. And her and Maddie are just so good that they are always second to each other. So I'm going to give Claire a solo for this competition."

~~~~~

"Lets talk about the group number for this week's competition. the number is called "Snapshot." You're all models. So who's modeled before?" You've called modeled." Abby said. All the girls raised their hand and so did my mom. She was trying to be funny. Abby saw her and laughed at her.

"there is the queen of modeling right there girls." Abby said pointing at my mom. "So now you should know what the runway is. What else is at a fashion show? A photographer. I've had a lot to think about over the last 24 hours, and I think we need to being a boy in to be the photographer. What do you think?"

"Brooke." Christi said slyly

"Yes!" Kelly said smiling.

"I have a surprise for all of you, a bug surprise." Abby looked around. Us girls looked around wondering who she could be bringing. "Here's our photographer." Abby finally said tearing off the last paper on the pyramid.

"Its Brandon!" the moms all yelled out loud.

"he looks so weird." Paige said.

~~~~~~

Brooke interview:

"Brandon and I used to like each other a couple of years ago, but it never really went anywhere."

~~~~~

"is he here?" Sabrina asked Abby

"Brandon!" Abby yelled.

And there Brandon and his mother walked through the doors. All the girls started screaming. We all went to say hello.

~~~~~

Abby interview:

"I Brough Brandon in because he's a good looking guy. he's very masculine on stage, which all of my boys are, I pride myself on that. And he's getting to the point where he's old enough and strong enough to do overhead lifts."

~~~~~

"Hi, Diane." Me and Maddie say to Brandons mom.

"Come stand in the line." Christi says walked away from her.