"Are you okay??? " he said, pressing some pressure point on his head…

Alec :I am not sick, Magnus !!!! Stop treating me like a sick person!!! (he said looking away, he didn't mean to hurt him but he can't take it that magnus was ready to sacrifice his memories)

Magnus :okay…. I am sorry!!! (he said and walked back to their bedroom.. He was working on something)

Alec hit his head with his remote "you are an idiot alec!!" he mumbled to himself and made his way to magnus…

He heard Magnus was humming something, when he went close he heard that he was playing a song on his phone and doing laundry…

Alec came and hugged him tight from behind.. "I am sorry" he said pressing his lips on Magnus' nape.Magnus tilted his head forward.. "you are forgiven!!" he said with a sweet moan.. "fight with me magnus!!! I know I am being rude to you nowadays" he said kissing his neck.. "you have your reasons.. Besides, how could I fight with such a hot and grumpy panda? ''Magnus said and kissed Alec's cheeks…

Magnus swings his hips when the song changes and beats get a little fast and Alec chuckles. as he pressed his body on Magnus' back, his body moved along with magnus movement… Magnus looks at Alec's moves "mmm… it's like you are in mood to dance" he said, twisting Alec infront of him.. Alec is locked between the laundry machine and Magnus body…

Alec pecks Magnus' lips and nods with a smile which lightens up Magnus' mood… Magnus plugged his phone with a player and adjusted the volume which is at the level, only they both can hear it..

Alec and Magnus started to spin and roll singing along with the player.. They wave and wiggle to the song.

Sometime streamy and sometimes slow according to the music

Alec :🎶… I used to believe

We were burning on the edge of something beautiful🎶(he spun magnus around who immediately get back to his arms)

Magnus :🎶Something beautiful🎶(he caresses alecs cheeks, gasping)

Alec :🎶Selling a dream🎶(alec closed his eyes while feeling magnus hand)

Magnus :🎶Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle🎶(he spun alec, who get back really hard on Magnus arms.. Making Magnus giggle)

Alec :🎶On a miracle🎶(his face spreaded with smile)

Magnus :🎶… Say, go through the darkest of days🎶(he held alec's shoulder tight and make him light to roll around him)

Alec :🎶Heaven's a heartbreak away🎶(alec lift him up a little)

Magnus:🎶Never let you go🎶(he rubbed his nose on alec's)

Alec :🎶, never let me down🎶(he pecks on magnus nose tip)

Magnus :🎶Oh, it's been a hell of a ride,

Driving the edge of a knife🎶(alec drop magnus on his feat)

Alec :🎶Never let you go, never let me down🎶(magnus slide his hands from alecs cheeks to neck)

They rest their forehead together holding each other in their arms on one side(magnus holding alec by his neck and alec holding him but his waist) and the other hand holding each other's with their fingers intertwined

Magnus: 🎶… Don't you give up,nah-nah-nah🎶(Magnus sing a little loud.. He mean every word)

Alec :🎶I won't give up ,nah-nah-nah🎶(alec sing in same answering Magnus through this song)

(They both sing together) 🎶🎶🎶Let me love you

Let me love you🎶🎶🎶

They giggled when Mary shouted from the terrace next to them.. She looks happy while seeing them…" dorks "she was faking her yelling with a beautiful smile on her face..

Alec :magnus!!! I Love This life with you.. Don't let me go…sometimes I think what if it's all a dream, then I don't even want to wake up From this beautiful dream (he said and still. Resting his forehead in magnus, while tasting Magnus lips then and now)

Magnus :(chuckled)..i.have dreamed so many times like we are living together before our confession.. I love to sleep because in my dreams you're all mine… but then one day you show me that reality with you is far more beautiful than my dreams Alexander… I love You (he said caressing His neck)

Alec :i love you Magnus!! (he said pressing his Lips on Magnus) ⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭⏭

"Magnus!!!! Magnus!!!! "he heard Alec calling him… he woke up all of sudden and saw Alec looking at him with a tired smile tugging in his lips…

Magnus couldn't believe what's happening in front of him.. He suddenly rose from the chair he still felt sore.. his hand was still intertwined with alec's….. It's almost 7 in the morning.. Maryse wasn't there.. She left out to get them breakfast..

"Alexander????? Are you okay???" he asked confusingly… "I am fine, my head hurts a little, that's all… what happened??" Alec asked him…

Magnus :you have little post traumatic injury so you got operated and you are fine now!! (he reassured with a smile which makes alec smiles at him)

Maryse :sweetheart!!! Are you okay??? (she ran towards alec)

Alec :I am fine mom… (he said caressing her cheeks)

Maryse :no more bikes for you two (she said like a warning)

They both look at each other with a smile..

Alec : i am hungry!!! (he said)

Maryse: I bought everything, wait!!! (she turned around to arrange those foods on plates .)

Alec pulls Magnus close.. Magnus smiled to himself.. He leans to alec's face

Alec :she didn't know that we are faking our relationship right??? (he asked like a whisper, leaning nearer to Magnus' ear) 

. Magnus pulls himself away from Alec, his heart stops beating for a second and he knows what's coming in his way.. He shook his head as "no" holding his tears back and giving the pleasant smile