Following her daily routine, she considered taking a shower and proceeds towards the bathroom, only to find that it is locked from the inside.

""Ye chamatkar kaise ho gaye ? The Aayansh Singh Rajput aaj subha subha nahane ko gaye hain."," Radhi said, a bit surprised.

(How did this miracle happen? Aayansh Singh Rajput is going to take a shower this morning)

As Radhi returned to her bed while the Aayansh was taking a bath, she exclaimed, "Chalo ab jab tak ye Maharaj naha rahe hai, tab tak mai padh leti hu," and headed back towards her bed.

(Alright, now that Maharaj is taking a bath, I'll go ahead and read)

Sitting down, she took a book from her handbag, but another book fell out, surprising her.

"Arey, ye mere bag me kaise?" she exclaimed, slightly startled.

(Oh, how did this get into my bag)

Radhi then read the heading on the cover of the fallen book, written in bold letters: 'LOVE OR LUST: Journey Of Realisation.'

"I had seen Shivi reading this book, but how did it end up in my bag?" Radhi wondered, recalling the moment.

"I should inform her that her book ended up with me by mistake," Radhi thought. She took her phone from the side table, intending to call Shivi.

Just as she was about to make the call, she reconsidered and put her phone back on the table, contemplating the situation.

"Umm...nahi...mere khayal se...mujhe ye kitaab use abhi nahi deni chahiye. Aaj mai dekh hi leti hu ye Shivi ye kitaab padhte hue pagalon jaisa haste kyun rhti hai," Radhi thought. With great curiosity, she sat on the bed, holding the book.

(Um... no, I think I shouldn't give her the book right now. Today, I'll find out why Shivi laughs like crazy while reading this)

With these thoughts in mind, Radhi starts reading the first page of the book.

Approximately 20 minutes later, Aayansh emerged from the bathroom after taking a shower, wearing a bathrobe.

Stepping out, he noticed Radhi engrossed in her book and exclaims, "Arey ye kya, maine socha tha kal ye late se soyi thi, to aaj late se uthegi, par ye aaj apne daily routine me uth kar book padh rahi hai."

(Oh, what's this? I thought she slept late yesterday, so she would wake up late today. But here she is, getting up and reading a book as part of her daily routine)

Ignoring this observation, Radhi remaind fully focused on her book as Aayansh positioned himself near the bed, right in front of her.

Aayansh, now sitting closer on his side next to Radhi, asked her, "Kya padh rahi ho?"

(What are you reading?)

However, when Aayansh didn't receive an answer to his question, he leaned closer to Radhi, glanced into her book, and read a few lines, which were something like this.

Ishaan pushed Piya against the solid wall.Piya grabbed him by the collar, bringing him close.

She brought him so near that there was no space for air between them. However, when she didn't see Ishaan taking any steps, she initiated by kissing him on the lips.