Chapter 1

A beautiful, luxurious room decorated with roses and candles.

A girl sat near the vanity, combing her hair, looking beautiful in a red saree. She was none other than Radhi Singhania.

It was a special day, as it was their 8th anniversary. She was getting ready to surprise her long-term boyfriend, Yash Singh Rajput."

"

(Radhi's look)

Radhi was interrupted by a call while applying mascara for the last touch-up. She kept the mascara aside and picked up the call.

"Radhi, where are you?" Shivika (her best friend) asked.

"Hoo! Shivi, no hi, no hello, and you're directly asking me where I am," Radhi said in a dramatic tone.

"Radhi, it's not a good time for this. Wherever you are, just open a news channel," Shivika said with seriousness in her voice and cut the call.

"Okay, let me see," Radhi said, and saying so, she took the TV remote from the table and switched on the TV.

"Breaking News: Daughter of Mewar King Dev Shekhawat and Rashmi Shekhawat, Visha Dev Shekhawat, is going to tie the knot with Yuvraj Yash Singh Rajput, Heir of Udaipur Empire."

Radhi threw the TV remote on the floor with frustration.

"How can you!" Radhi shouted and threw a vase that was placed on the table.

Then she took her phone and called Yash. Yash picked up on the third ring.

"Hello," he said, as if everything was normal.

"How dare you!" Radhi shouted on the phone.

"Baby, relax," he said.

"How can I be relaxed when you are getting married to my cousin sister Vish?" Radhi shouted again.

"Ooh! About that," he said, as if now understanding the reason behind her frustration, and continued, "It's my father's decision, and I can't do anything about it. Be practical, Radhi. I am the next king of Udaipur. I have to get married to someone who will be the queen behind her king, unlike you. You are dominating; no man will like it. Also, we were never meant for each other," and saying this, he cut off the call.

"So, you were wasting my time," she yelled and threw her phone on the bed in anger.

Visha Dev Shekhawat was the daughter of her maternal uncle. When her mother wanted to marry her father, her maternal uncle denied it. So, she eloped with her father and married him. Her maternal uncle cut off all ties with her mother.

She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration and walked toward her bag.

She collected all the gifts that were gifted by her long-term boyfriend-no, I mean, ex-boyfriend.

She threw them on the floor and poured a bottle of whisky on them, then ignited it with the help of a lighter.

"Kya kaha tumne I can't be with anyone because I am dominating. I will let you know my dominance; I swear on my love," she said.

(I will definitely make you pay.)

She took off her saree and walked toward the bathroom.

She came out of the room wearing a bathrobe and sat on the couch. She was thinking about how she could be this foolish to think that Yash loved her.