Chapter 8

"Shameless girl, you are not even ashamed to bow your head in front of people all over the world," Vrinda shouted at her with loudness in her voice.

Hearing Vrinda yelling, everyone came out of their rooms into the hall, except Visha and Anisha.

Visha had gone to her parents' house along with her parents for the Pag-phera ceremony after the party.

Anisha had to go to college the next day, so she slept early.

Yash and Harsh came down immediately to Vrinda.

"Sorry if you felt bad, but I didn't do anything for which you could slap me," Radhi said in defense.

"Firstly, you are not admitting your mistake, and on top of that, you are flattering," Vrinda again yelled at her.

"Radhi has not made any mistake, and no one has the right to slap my wife, not even you, Maa," Ayansh said in an authoritative voice, coming towards them.

"Ayansh!" Harsh shouted.

"Don't interrupt; otherwise, you know what the consequences will be," Ayansh warned his father.

Harsh also became silent because he knew Ayansh did not speak unnecessarily. He did not want Ayansh to reveal his secret in front of his family, especially Vrinda.

Vrinda was badly shocked; it was the first time Ayansh had talked to her like this.

"Ayansh, you are talking to me in a loud voice for the sake of this destitute girl," Vrinda said, pointing towards Radhi.

"She is not some destitute girl, but my wife," Ayansh said, going towards Radhi and holding her hand.

"Tum yeh sahi nahi kar rahe Ayansh. Kal ki aayi Hui ladki ke liye apni maa se lad rahe ho," Vrinda said.

(You are not doing this right, Ayansh. You are fighting with your mother for this newcomer girl.)

"Sahi toh apne nahi kiya aaj," Ayansh replied to his mother.

(It's you who are wrong, not her.)

"Because of you, my son is talking to me like this. I don't know what black magic has been done on my son," Vrinda said, turning towards Radhi.

"Maa, what nonsense are you saying?" Ayansh said.

Radhi saw that things were getting worse. So, she held Ayansh's hand and said to her mother-in-law, "I appreciate your feelings, but I cannot change myself for your feelings."

Radhi

Saying this, I started taking Ayansh along, but Ayansh released his hand from my hold.

Ayansh then looked at me and said, "I will not go until Maa accepts her mistake."

This time Yash intervened and said, "What nonsense are you saying? This is our mother, and you want her to apologize."

"I don't need anyone's apologies, but," I was about to say the whole thing, but Yash interrupted me.

"Radhi, you are forgetting that she is my mother; you cannot punish her for your own pleasure," Yash said angrily.

"Radhi, you finish what you were saying because I know you very well, and you will not do anything wrong," Ayansh took my side and said.

"I just want to tell you that today you slapped me, and I tolerated it too. But I won't do it again because I forgive only once," I said, completing my point to my mother-in-law.

And I turned to Ayansh and said, "Ayansh, I have to undergo surgery tomorrow, and it's too late in the night."

Ayansh was going towards the room with me when he stopped for a while, turned, and said, "Mom, if you feel bad about what I said, then sorry, but this time you were wrong."

Saying this, Ayansh then went into the room with me.

After Radhi and Ayansh went to their room.

"Yash should also go to your room now," Vrinda said.

"But mom," Yash interrupted.

"Yash, go! We will talk tomorrow," Harsh said.

"Ranasa, I want this girl out of my house at any cost," Vrinda said to Harsh.

"We can't do anything in the presence of Ayansh. You saw today how he misbehaved with one of your slaps," Harsh replied.

"Hum kuch nahi jaante, aap bas kuch aisa kare ki Ayansh khud us ladki ko ghar se nikaale," Vrinda said.

(I don't know anything; just do something so that Ayansh himself throws her out of the house.)

*******

[Author : No one would have expected 😅this behavior from Vrinda. Neither did I;, I was just in flow.]

*******

To be continued
Thank you so much for reading.Please vote and comment your views on this chapter 🤗.