Chapter 7

Vrinda went on stage to make an announcement.

Vrinda did not want to introduce Radhi as her daughter-in-law. Still, she didn't want any unnecessary rumors. In the media, the Rajput family was well-reputed and modern, but in reality, they were conservative.

"So, everyone, I want to draw your attention to an important announcement. As everyone is here for my eldest son's reception, I was extremely sorry at first. As you all know, Ayansh prefers maintaining a low profile. Actually, my younger son, Ayansh Singh Rajput, also got married in a very private event in the presence of close family members yesterday. So, my younger son, Ayansh Singh Rajput, and his wife Radhi Ayansh Singhania," Vrinda said with a fake smile while pointing towards them, but no one noticed it.

Ayansh and Radhi met all the guests one by one.

Everyone started gossiping.

"Hey, they look so perfect," a young man praised.

"I know that girl Radhi; she is the best cardiologist in the city," the lady beside him said.

"She is 33, and our handsome is 28," one of the girls said.

"I am sure they had a love marriage," another one said.

"They are like made for each other," another one complimented.

Vrinda didn't expect this reaction from others. She thought Radhi would be taunted for being older than her husband, but it seems she had the best aura to attract everyone present there.

Everyone was busy talking to each other until a song started playing, and everyone's attention went towards the dance floor.

Music...

Radhi turned back to face the first line of the song while lip-syncing, and everyone was already looking towards her.

Hai wo handsome sona sabse Mere dil ko gaya le kar. Meri neend chura li usne Aur khwab gaya de kar.

Radhi now got down from the dance floor on the other line and came near Ayansh while lip-syncing.

Ab ye naina bole yaar Bole yehi lagataar Koi chaahe kitna roke karungi pyar.

Ayansh had no idea about all this. Radhi came closer to him and kissed him on the cheek in the last line ("karungi pyaar").

And with this, she moved away from him and started dancing.

Mere saiyaan superstar O Mere saiyaan superstar Main fan hui unki O mere saiyaan superstar

Vrinda, with conservative thoughts, grew up in an environment where girls are taught that their only purpose in life is to take care of their husbands, in-laws, and children and live a life according to society.

"Jiji! Today, no daughter-in-law and daughter in our seventh generation have ever opened their mouth properly in front of anyone, and this girl is dancing in the middle of a crowd of people," Gauri said to Vrinda.

Everyone there was gossiping. But there were some who were praising Radhi's dance skills.

These things were adding fuel to Vrinda's anger. But she didn't want to create any scenes.

As soon as the song stopped, everyone sighed.

"Man, this dance was the only good thing happening at such a boring party," a young girl said.

"Yes, dude, did you see how handsome the man who was kissed by that girl was?" another young girl said.

"Even the girl was beautiful," their male friend commented.

"Absolutely a perfect couple," Anisha complimented.

That's how today's reception party went.

Everyone went to their homes. The Rajput family, too, returned to their home. Ayansh and Radhi stopped on the way for some reason, and from the looks of it, they reached home late.

Ayansh parked the car in the parking lot, and Radhi didn't want to go alone, as she was sure a big drama was waiting for them. It's not like she was afraid; it was just that she wanted to go with Ayansh.

Here, Ayansh was clueless about any type of drama, as, from his point of view, everything went perfectly.

They both entered the house together. They were about to go to their room, but suddenly someone held Radhi's wrist and pulled her, and a loud sound of a slap echoed.

Radhi was not prepared for this; she knew that she would surely go through an argument, but this was unexpected. Due to this, Radhi lost her balance and was about to fall, but was held by her husband, Ayansh.

Ayansh, too, was stunned by this. He didn't get why this unexpected thing happened. This made him angry. He can't tolerate these types of behavior towards Radhi from anyone, even if it was by his own mother.

The person who slapped Radhi was none other than Vrinda. Vrinda was looking at Radhi with anger in her eyes.

"Shameless girl, you are not even ashamed to bow your head in front of people all over the world," Vrinda shouted at her with loudness in her voice.

So guys 😗

What do you think Ayansh would take a stand for Radhi or he will just ignored these for her lovely mother?

To be continued

Thank you so much for reading. Please vote and comment on your views on this chapter😗.