Chapter 5

Ayansh and Radhi were totally lost in each other. They got interrupted by a knock on the door. They saw Anisha standing there. Radhi quickly pushed him aside and stood in her place.

"Hey, come inside," Radhi said to make the situation less awkward.

"Sorry, Bhabhi, for spoiling your and  brother's private moment," Anisha said, controlling her laugh.

"You here, did you have any work?" Ayansh asked her while getting up from the bed.

"Actually, Bhai, Mom has sent this dress for Bhabhi to wear tonight at the reception party," Anisha said, pointing towards the dress.

She handed that dress to Radhi and was about to walk out. But she remembered something.

She turned and said, "Oh yes, I had forgotten to tell you that Mom has said she is going to announce your marriage with Radhi Bhabhi tonight at the reception party."

"Did Mom accept Radhi as a daughter-in-law?" Ayansh asked Anisha.

"Nahi Bhai, but she just sent me to inform you both about the reception," Anisha explained to Ayansh.

"Waise Bhai, you both look awesome together," Anisha complimented them before walking outside the room.

"Radhi yaar ye toh maine socha hi nahi tha," Ayansh said. (I had not even thought of this.)

"Maine bhi," Radhi murmured in an audible voice. (Me too)

"What will you do now?" Ayansh asked Radhi.

He kept speaking, but Radhi was not responding. He then turned to see that Radhi was lost in her thoughts.

"Radhi!!" he yelled to make her come out of her lala land.

"Haan," Radhi said while coming back from her thoughts.

"What Haan? Now tell me what we will do  next."Ayansh asked her.

"Ayansh, get ready for our reception," Radhi said while observing the dress given by Anisha.

"Are you out of your mind?" He asked for confirmation.

"Just do what I am saying, na," she said, now getting a little irritated.

In the end, Ayansh also believed that it was right to listen to Radhi.

*****

Yash

I was shocked to see my ex with my brother Ayansh as her wife.

I needed time to understand what was going on in my surroundings.

So, I informed Visha, walked out of there, and went to my usual place.

I reached my usual place, my apartment, by driving for 20 minutes, where we used to spend our intimate time.

As soon as I reached it, I went to my room, where every single thing reminded me of Radhi. She was the one who decided on every single thing and piece of furniture here.

I went into my own thoughts, like...

How is this possible? Did they already know each other?

This means Radhi lied to me and said she loved me only. She never loved me.

That means she cheated on me!

My mind was full of these types of thoughts.

I punched the wall in anger. This was the first time I felt betrayed.

After venting out my anger at things for a while, I opened my fridge to drink some wine, but there was not a single bottle left.

In frustration, I started playing my video game. It was the only thing that calmed me down. I always wanted to make a career in e-sports. I didn't have the courage to fight for myself. I think I don't have the courage for anything.

I was busy playing when my focus was interrupted by the phone ringing.

I saw my mom was calling. I picked up her call.

"Yash Beta, where are you?" Vrinda said it from the other side.

"What happened, Mom? Do you have any work?" I asked her to avoid the question.

"How can you forget that today is your reception?" Mom said.

"Sorry, Mom, I forgot because of the morning drama," I explained to her.

"Forget that thing. Wherever you are, come home right now," Mom said with authority.

After completing her words, Mother disconnected the call.

So, I came back home. As I knew, I couldn't waste my time here.

*****

Visha

I came back to my room after all that drama.

In reality, it did affect me a little, and why not? I know it was a fake relationship for me, but somewhere I started feeling an attraction towards him. I loved the way Ayansh used to care. I received that much love and kind behavior from him. Never in my life had I been treated that well, not even by my father.

I sighed and decided to ignore that insecurity in my heart that I was feeling.

I sat on the bed and started scrolling through Instagram. I was interrupted by a knock on the door and saw that my mother-in-law was at the door.

"Maa came na," I said while getting up from the bed.

Vrinda came inside the room with two servants following her, carrying a beautiful dress and some jewelry and footwear, etc.

"Visha Beta, I am so sorry that you had to go through that drama downstairs on your first day of marriage. I apologize on behalf of my Ayansh," mom said while folding her hands in an apologetic gesture.

I immediately lowered her hand and said, "No, Maa, it's not your fault. You don't have to apologize."

"That's so sweet of you," she said to me.

I just gave her a sweet smile in response to her statement.

I genuinely love her. She is so sweet to me.

"Maa, if you had any work, you would have called me. What was the need to trouble yourself?" I said.

"What is there to bother about? Waise bhi, I have brought you these gifts and these clothes for your reception party tonight," Mom said.

"Wow, Maa, it's so beautiful." I really admired her choice.

She ordered the servants to place the clothes and jewelry on the table.

"Acha, Visha, again sorry, but I had thought to announce Ayansh and Radhi's marriage at this reception as I don't want any kind of rumor to spread and the family's name to be tarnished." She paused a little and continued, "Are you okay with this?"

"Maa, why would I have a problem with this? By the way, we can't deny that both of them are now married, and so are the members of this house," I said to her.

"Your heart is very big; that's why you are saying this," she said.

"Now stop it, maa, how long will you praise me?" I said.

"Acha, Visha, it's time for me to go and check preparations," mom said to me as she walked outside the room, followed by those two servants who came with her.

*****

Here, Radhi was ready with
her plan to provoke this family.

To be continued
Thank you so much for reading. Please vote and comment on your views on this chapter😉.