Chapter 19

In the dimly lit room, Visha felt a sudden surge of fear as a mysterious figure approached her, grabbing her by the arm and pressing her against the wall.

"Look, Visha, let me make one thing clear – I detest lies, so don't even attempt to deceive me," Yash conveyed.

"No, I cannot reveal my secret to Yash yet. My mission is not complete, and certainly not within the next two months. I'll have to do something, divert Yash's attention somehow",Visha thought to herself silently.

Gathering her composure, Visha swiftly regained control and, with her mind racing, looked at Yash intently. Without stuttering, she lowered her gaze and softly said, "I... um, yes, I went to the kitchen."

Hearing Visha's words, Yash's grip on Visha loosened slightly, and with surprise evident in his expression, he asked, "Kitchen?"

"Haan... actually, baat ye hai ki mujhe... achanak bhuk lag gayi thi... isliye main kitchen kuch khane ko gayi thi... aur issi wajah se maine kaha ki kahi Mera ye Raaz kisi ke samne na aa jaye," Visha cleverly lied to Yash.

(Yes... actually, the thing is, I suddenly felt hungry... so I went to the kitchen to get something to eat... and for this reason, I said so that my secret doesn't come out in front of anyone)

Listening to Visha's words, Yash, convinced by her story, released his grip, "Oh, I see."

As Yash released his grip, it was as if Visha's life had hung by a thread, and she muttered to herself, "Aaj to main baal-baal bachi."

(I narrowly escaped a close call)

Yash then released Visha, leading her towards the bed, taking a few steps forward. Suddenly, he paused and called out ,"Visha"

Visha, who had felt that she had managed the situation, was taken aback again. In her thoughts, she wondered, "Did he overhear me again?"

Setting aside her tangled thoughts, Visha, upon hearing Yash's call, responded, "Ji"

"Tumhe yu chhupkar jaane ki zarurat nahi, main jaanta hoon ki tum 'maa kya sochengi' is wajah se yu chhupkar chali gayi hogi",Yash said.

(You don't need to sneak away like this. You don't have to worry about what my mother would think)

Then after a short pause, he continued,"Next time se agar tumhe bhuk lage toh mujhe jaga dena, main tumhare liye kuch order kar dunga taaki tumhe agli baar se yu chipte chupate khana nahi padega."

(From next time, if you feel hungry, wake me up. I'll order something for you so that you won't have to sneak eating like this again)

Visha, upon hearing Yash's words, responded,"Ji"

"Abhi bhi kaafi samay hai, mere khyal se humein so jana chahiye,"Yash said, moving towards the bed and laying down on his side.

(There is still plenty of time; in my opinion, we should go to sleep)

Responding to Yash's suggestion, , Visha also lay down on her side in bed. In her thoughts, she said, "Yash, don't treat me so well. I'm not used to this behavior because with such treatment, one day both of us will end up hurt."

******

Next Morning,

After Radhi's hectic schedule, today she had the afternoon shift.

Despite that, Radhi woke up early. When she looked beside her, she noticed Aayansh wasn't there.

"Seems like he went jogging," Radhi thought.