PROLOGUE

Breaking News: "Visha Dev Shekhawat, the daughter of Mewar King Dev Shekhawat and Rashmi Shekhawat, is set to tie the knot with Yuvraj Yash Singh Rajput, the Heir of the Udaipur Empire.

Radhi threw the TV remote on the floor in frustration. "How can you?" she shouted and threw a vase that was on the table.

She then took her phone and called Yash. Yash picked up on the third ring.

"Hello," he said, acting as if everything was normal.

"How dare you!" Radhi shouted into the phone.

"Baby, relax," he said.

"How can I relax when you're getting married to my cousin's sister, Vish?" Radhi shouted again.

"Oh, about that," he said, as if realizing the reason behind her frustration.

"It's my father's decision, and I can't do anything about it. Be practical, Radhi; we were never meant for each other." With that, he cut off the call.

"So, you were just wasting my time," she yelled, throwing her phone on the bed in anger.

She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration and walked towards her wardrobe. She collected all the gifts that had been given to her by her long-term boyfriend—no, I mean, ex-boyfriend.

She threw them on the floor, poured a bottle of whisky on them, and set them on fire with a lighter.

"I will definitely make you pay," she said, walking toward the bathroom to calm herself.