Chapter 3

Visha

I was ready in a pink saree for my first rasoi, as it was my first day after marriage.

(Visha's look)

I was a little nervous, not because of my first rasoi, but because I didn't see Ayansh yesterday. However, today there are some chances of facing him. It's not like I love him, but I don't know how I will face him, as I was the one who dumped him for Yash.

Everyone thinks I did it for a challenge, but nobody knows the real reason behind it. I can't tell anyone. I dated Ayansh for some reason, but he spoiled everything the moment he left this house. That's why I left him and married his elder brother, Yash.

I came to the kitchen and asked the servants about everyone's preferences. I got to know their preferences and started cooking.

Once I was done cooking, I asked the servants to arrange the dining table.

Everyone came downstairs and sat in their places. I served everyone, then sat beside Yash.

"I thanked God thousands of times, as Ayansh was not present there.

Everyone finished their breakfast and went to their rooms. Today, nobody was going to their offices as it was our reception party.

I went to Yash's room-I mean, our room-and saw Yash working on his laptop.

So, I went to work on my designs.

Yash

I woke up with a severe headache. I sat on the bed and was about to get up but saw a note stuck on the headboard.

(Note: Take this tablet. It will help you.)

"Oh! I remembered, now I am married," I mocked myself.

I took the tablet and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After getting a shower, I walked out in a towel with my wet hair. I went towards the wardrobe to take some clothes and went to the changing room.

I changed into my casual dress as I can't go to the office today per my mom's order.

(Yash's look)

After that, I went downstairs for breakfast. I saw that almost everyone had come. I used 'almost' as Ayansh doesn't live with us.

I went to my usual place and sat there. Once I finished my breakfast, I went to my room and started working on my laptop.

I was working on my laptop when I saw Visha enter the room. She went to the wardrobe, picked up her stuff, and started working.

I wasn't in the talking mood, as I still needed to process the incidents that happened in my life in the past few days.

We were busy with our work when we were interrupted by a servant's knock.

"Sir, come down fast. Ayansh Baba has come with a girl," Shalu, the servant, said with a worried expression.

I stood up from my place and started going downstairs. I was shocked to hear that Ayansh came with a girl. I had a strong feeling that something big had been waiting since morning, but I didn't know.