soda x male y/n: 💖just the two of us💖

Start from the beginning

"S- sandy?"

"Wow...look how much u changed since we last met." (Sandy)

She looked up at y/n; but y/n gave her a death glare. I tired not to blush at y/n's possessive side.

"And who is he?" (Sandy)

"That depends- y u wanna know?" (Y/n)

I didn't reply..it's feeling of knowing u moved on and ur ex shows up. It's that feeling that has me on mute.

"I'm just asking cuz he didn't introduce u." (Sandy)

"I'm his husband/boyfriend..what do u want?" (Y/n)

Sandy looked at me as I stood behind y/n holding his hand, I heard her chuckle and started drama.

"Ohh i see, so after we broke u went with...him?" (Sandy)

"(Him) has a name. I'd suggest u use it."

"Or what? Don't forget were in a public place, so anything u try to do will be seen." (Sandy)

"I only broke up with u cuz u left me for..HIM."

"Him?" (Y/n)

"She left me for Martin Brewer. When she got pregnant."

"Ohhh..so u a hoe." (Y/n)

I tried not to burst out laughing but y/n said the unexpected, and Sandy was trying not to explode with rage from that comment.

"So ur gonna let him talk to me like this?" (Sandy)

"Yea u came over here bothering us." (Y/n)

"I just wanted to talk to soda." (Sandy)

"Well he don't wanna talk to u. Don't u have that baby daddy to tall too? Oh I forgot he left u and yo baby after it was born." (Y/n)

I burst out laughing hearing y/n comebacks; sandy of course didn't like it. But I tried so hard to hold in my laughter.

"That's none of ur business if that were true." (Sandy)

"It must be if come over here bothering us..and I will let u know that if u try anything..1. I'm not scared to hit a woman, and 2. Im not scared to go back to jail. Leave us the fuck alone, why is u bothering us? I need to find u somd dick..u need to call yo baby daddy, u need to call someone that's gonna fuck u in yo guts to make u feel better." (Y/n)

I couldn't help but burst out laughing till my stomach hurt, y/n was still holding my hand. But after I felt Sandy slap me across the face, y/n let my hand go and punched her in the jaw till half her face was swollen; I knew y/n had a temper but damn. But most of the time I forget, y/n is a street fighter. So yea her face will be swallow in a couple of minutes. Everyone stopped dancing to see this..of course she told security and we got thrown out.

After getting thrown out, we sat in the car for a minute listening to the silence. Y/n then grabbed my hand again and kissed it.

"Sorry." (Y/n)

I kissed his hand in return excepting his apology; y/n then drove us into what seem like the woods. I was confused but I trust him. We walked through the woods with the moon light shining.

"Where we going?"

"You'll see~" (y/n)

With that we followed the path leading deeper into the woods till we came across a beautiful lake, that had a wooden arch bridge with a..

(Somewhere along these lines)

(Yall idk what this is called but if yall do plz tell me so I edited it

(Yall idk what this is called but if yall do plz tell me so I edited it. I'm sorry but this is what I'm referring to.)

I looked at y/n with awe and he smiled, the moon light made the water shiny and shimmer; I blushed as he took my hand and gently lead me across the wooden bridge. Our shoes clucking against the wooden tiles as we made our way. And this was beautiful spot seeing the river shining with the moon light, and the fireflies flying around. As I look at the beautiful scene I heard music playing; I turned to see y/n sat his phone on the rallying, with a slow dance song playing.

"Make I have this dance?~" (y/n)

He bowed to me and I chuckled, I took my hand in his and soda yes; y/n wrapped his arms around me and we just danced the night away. Without any other people, sandy or anything. Just us two alone. I flet like a Disney prince.

Y/n p.o.v

As we danced together I felt so lucky to have this man in my life; I'd do anything for him. I'd let every slow dance music play till my phone died, if that'd take to please him. Near the end of the first song I dipped him in my arms, and gave him a kiss as soda caressed my face and I felt his lips turn into a smile.

Tonight was crazy but..worth everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story and this was requested

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟)

(I don't if u wanted male y/n or not

(I don't if u wanted male y/n or not. I'm sorry)

But I hope yall enjoy and if yall any requests please drop them in the comments. Yall come back now. I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.