𝟏𝟒. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Comenzar desde el principio

"Don't mind but can I call you only Sohana?" She said being a little hesitated.

"Ofc, you can. Why will I mind? I will love if you all will call me Sohana. I love it when someone calls me by my name only. No formality." I assured her.

"See you love when someone calls you by your name but our Ruhaan hates it when someone calls him by his name." Ruhaan's mom said.

Wait, yesterday I called him by his name for 1,2.. yes 2 times but he didn't get angry. Why?

"Ruhaan, come your lunch is served." His mother called him.

"Arey, Sohana why are you standing take a seat. Enjoy the lunch. I have made my most famous dish. Shahi Paneer." She said making me excited.

"Paneer?" I asked her without realising that I was being too much excited.

"Yes, do you like it?" She asked me.

"Ye- yes." I said lowering my head in shyness. How can I behave like a child?

"Then, take more." She said and give me more Shahi Paneer.

"Thank you, Aunty." I said.

Suddenly, I heard some ticking sounds I turned back and looked at my Ruhaan was coming. He was in his trousers and t-shir. His biceps were visible. How hot, sexy, beautiful, kissable etc.

"What were you doing?" His mother asked him.

"Work." That was the one word he said before engaging himself in eating.

"Dr. Sohana." I lifted my head and saw Mr. Raichand smiling at me. I smiled back.

"I hope you remember me." He said with an amused face.

"Yeah, how can I forget you? I completely remember you Mr. Raichand." I said with a bright smile.

"Very nice. I hope you will like the food. My wife really cooks well." He said and looked at his wife.

I looked at them and missed my mom-dad cute couple. I lowered my head as I missed my mom.

"What happened beta?" I heard an old voice and turned my head to look at the person.

"Nothing, dadi." I said.

Now, I was missing my mom very much so I lost my appetite.

"Sohana, why are you not eating beta? Are you not liking the food?" Aparna aunty said looking at me with a anxious face.

"No aunty, it's just I am not feeling to eat." I said with a small smile.

"Wait, I'll feed you by my hands." She said and came to me.

"Aapne toh kabhi mujhe apni haaton se nahi khilaya." Ruhaan said. Literally sometimes he is a kid.
(You never fed me with your hands.)

"Badima hame bhi." Rivan and Ridhima joined Ruhaan.
(Aunty, us too)

"Chup raho teeno, tum teeno ko maine apne haathon se jitni baar khilaya hoga na kisiko bhi maine utna nahi khilaya hoga." She said.
(Keep quiet, three of you, I have never fed anyone as many times as I have fed you three with my own hands.)

She took some rice in her hands and started to feed me.

After whole 18 years I was feeling a motherly love. Aparna aunty gave me all the care, love , the friendship, the hug of a mother in just few hours. Ruhaan is so lucky.

She fed me few times but as my mind was somewhere else the food choked in my throat. I started coughing so badly.

"Drink it." I looked at Ruhaan passing me the glass of water. I drank it and my cough stopped.

"Sohana, are you okay? Where is your mind? If you're not feeling well, then Ruhaan will drop you home." Aparna aunty said and I shook my head.

"No, aunty. I am feeling well. It's just I missed my mom." I said with a small smile.

"Missed your mom? Aww, Sohana you love your mom so much, you can't even stay away from her for few hours." She said with a smile.

"No aunty, it's not what you are thinking." I said as tears filled in my eyes.

"What?" She asked me with a confused face.

"She is above me, in the sky." I said with a smile.

"Sohana, I am-

"No aunty, don't feel pity. I don't like it. It happened. I am sorry because I wasn't able to control my feelings. You are so nice. You made me feel that you are my mom. That's why I couldn't contact myself. I am so sorry for ruining the lunch time." I said.

"No need to say sorry."

🧿

Follow me on IG:- daisywrtss
You can get spoilers there.
Do vote, comment and share.
Bye 💕

Thankyou!