Episode 271: Mysterious Light

Comenzar desde el principio

Me: Wow... This place looks really beautiful! Too beautiful...

"The dove stops flying and lands on a huge puddle. It then taps its beak on the puddle, which Durand takes as a signal to move towards it."

Me: I see... *walks to the puddle*

"Suddenly, the puddle starts vibrating..."

Me: What the-?! What's going on?!

"Durand then starts falling through the puddle?!"

Me: WAAAAAAHHHH!!

"Durand falls on his face..."

Me: Ugh... *gets back up* Goddammit! Why didn't they tell me I was gonna phase through the f**king ground?! *looks around* Where am I?!

???: Over here, young one.

"Durand hears a voice and turns around and runs towards it."

Me: *annoyed* (All this just for a meeting?! Whoever the hell this is better be beneficial!)

"As he stops running, Durand finds a mysterious yet vaguely familiar woman in white.

???: I've been waiting for this moment... *turns around* Durand.

Me: ! It... It can't be!

???: Something the matter?

Me: You... You're dead!

???: Do you know who I am?

Me: I do. You're Jun Kazama. Jin's dead mother.

Jun: I had a feeling you'd know about me, but how do you recognize my face?

Me: You don't remember meeting me? I fought you in that simulation long ago! You were all purple and creepy looking! And yet, as I'm meeting you looking pure. Like your last moments in Jin's arms before you died again. Do you remember anything about being resurrected?

Jun: I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about...

Me: Then that settles it. The "you" I faced was nothing more than an illusion. You were never resurrected. So you must be a spirit. After all, you've been dead for years.

Jun: I had a feeling you'd believe that. This may be a shock, but I was never dead.

Me: Wait, you WHAT?! Weren't you and Jin attacked by an ogre long ago?!

Jun: Indeed we were.

*flashback to 8 years ago...*

Jun: The orge came to Yakushima and attacked us...