Episode 261: Enter Totally Spies!

"This episode of Ask or Dare is sponsored by SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake!"

Aisha: Hello everybody! Aisha here, and I'm your host for today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars!

"FSW appears."

FSW: Guess who!

Lincoln: *groan* Hello FSW. 😒

Sakura: You AGAIN?! God, you're like a neverending nightmare!

FSW: This again? You guys just refuse to let go of the past, don't you?

Sakura: What makes you think we're EVER going to forgive you for what you put us through?!

FSW: Haruhi was the one who made you guys do that stuff, not me!

Ronnie Anne: Oh sure, throw all the blame on your girlfriend, why don't you?! Who's the bastard that set those fiascos up? HMMMM?!

FSW: When are you guys ever gonna get over those incidents?!

Sakura: When you're finally gone from this show and Video Game All-Stars forever. And besides, you never even APOLOGIZED for making us go through that crap!

FSW: Look. I know I've caused you 2 a lot of grief... But can't you learn to let it all go?!

Lori: Like hell we will.

Sam: OK, can someone please fill us in on what the hell this is all about?

Sakura: With pleasure!

Me: I'LL explain so you don't try to twist the story just to defame him. Spies, Fantasy Sketch Writer is one of our classic users here in the series who joined in Season 2. And let's just say that in his debut season, he made quite a rather... bold 1st impression.

Lori: Durand, stop being nice. Tell them what he did.

Me: Look guys. It's been 4 seasons since that happened, and while I still hate what transpired, I think it's time we let it go for good. The dude's changed.

Lincoln: How do we know he won't try something like that again!?

Me: Trust me, he won't if he knows what's good for him. Episode 77 & 85 are among the most controversial episodes this series has seen, and we were even on the verge of getting canceled, and both those episodes are NEVER getting reran. That's why I made FSW promise to never give ANYONE those kinds of dares EVER AGAIN.

FSW: Exactly! Now will you guys PLEASE let that go?!

"Sakura & Lincoln step out the studio."

Sakura: What do you think, Lincoln? You think we should let em go?

Lincoln: Well... He does seem to have matured from what happened in the past... I say we give him a chance.