Episode 248: Battles of Vengeance! (Part 2)

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars: Vengeful Virtual Assault. Durand and his crew sent to the King of Iron Fist Tournament, and had to fight their way out of the game, with 5 REVIVED foes. First was an angrier Miguel, who would've killed Kim had it not been for the Phantom Theives' intervention, who reveal that Maya is indeed missing, panicking the usually calm Durand. Next was a revived Kazuya, who was taken out by his adopted brother, Lee Chaolan. And last but not least, Heihachi Mishima, who nearly kills Lars, but after a talk with yours truly, the Yggdrasil leader gains the strength needed to take down Heihachi. Now only 2 foes remain. How will Durand and co fare out?

"Suddenly, the spotlight shines on Jin."

Jin: Finally. My turn.

"Jin's opponent turns out to be... a mysterious woman."

Me: Hey, any of you know this woman?

Jin: Never seen her in my life.

"Suddenly, Jin is transported to the Devil's Pit. Then, the mysterious woman rides into the arena on her tiger. She gets off her tiger and approaches Jin."

???: Give me everything you- *gasp*

"The mysterious woman notices Jin's Devil Gene brand."

???: T-That power...!

Jin: What?! How do you-?! Who are you?!

Kazumi: I am... Kazumi Mishima.

Everyone: MISHIMA?!

Jin: Wait... Are you...?

Kazumi: Give me everything you've got. Otherwise, you'll die.

Jin: You WILL talk to me. Even if I have to MAKE you!

Round 1...FIGHT!

"Jin and Kazumi begin their duel. Both throwing attacks at each other, with only a few landing."

Me: (What did she mean by, "that power"? Does she mean the Devil Gene? Wait. If she knows about that cursed Gene, then does that mean?!)

Xiaoyu: You can do it, Jin!

"Eventually, Jin gets the upper hand and beats Kazumi."