Episode 216: Horrific Sight to Behold...

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars. Durand had found out that FSW's been kidnapped and has immediately began his search for his frienemy, along with Deondre, Elijah, V4 and his cast. Meanwhile, Haruhi, Asuka and Lili split up to search in the locations of the 3 first users of the series in hopes of finding FSW, but alas, lead to no avail. However, Asuka and Haruhi had recruited both Brando and Ani to their cause. But the yandere is once again another step ahead of our Heroes, as she had tracked down the Ask or Dare Studio and sabotaged it to scare our Heroes away. How will Durand take the situation? And where will the Yandere strike next?"

*Haruhi and Ani return to Authoria, where Asuka, Brando and Lili await*

Haruhi: Ah, you girls are back. And I see Brando's joined us too...

Brando: Hello Haruhi.

Haruhi: Any luck finding him?

Asuka K.: Unfortunately no.

Lili: Same here.

Haruhi: Hey Lili, where's Logan?

Lili: Preoccupied. He's at a relative's birthday.

Haruhi: WHAT?! That nincompoop dares refuse to help because of a dumb relative's birthday?!

Ani: Don't you think that's a bit rude, Haruhi? After all, wouldn't it be kinda disrespectful and selfish of him to miss it just to help you?

Haruhi: No! Lili, go back to Glitch City, and tell Logan to get his ass over here, or you're BOTH being penalized!

Lili: First of all, I'm not doing that. Second of all, I don't even know where he is. I only knew about it by his older brother. And third, no one's obligated to obey you. Except maybe your Brigade slaves.

Asuka K.: For once, Lili's right. We're not your Brigade slaves! And if you treat us like so, we have no problem leaving you to find FSW yourself.

Lili: Exactly.

Haruhi: *sigh* Sorry, I'm just growing more frustrated the more I go without FSW...

Ani: Hey, cheer up! Maybe he's at the studio!

Haruhi: AH! Of course! That should've been the 1st place I should've checked! Alright girls, let's go!

Brando:

*Haruhi, Ani, Brando, Asuka and Lili all make their way to the Ask or Dare Studio in search of FSW. Once they get inside however, they're met with a NASTY surprise*