Episode 163: Past Love Drama?!

Lori: Hello everyone and welcome to the 163rd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your host, Lori Loud!

*FSW appears*

FSW: Hello!

Haruhi: Ah, FSW, Hello!

Lori: Oh, it's YOU. What do you want?

FSW: Yeesh. No need to be so rude... Anyways, for my first question, Esdeath, why are you in love with Durand and not Tatsumi?

Esdeath: T-tatsumi... *tears up*

Me: Esdeath, are you-

*Esdeath bursts into tears*

Maya: Esdeath, what's wrong?

Esdeath: TATSUMIIIII!! WHY COULDN'T I SAVE YOU?! WHYYYYYYYYY?!

Clara: What's wrong?!

FSW: Judging by your response, I assume that he's...

Esdeath: Yes, he's dead. AND I COULDN'T SAVE HIM!!

Emily: How did he die?

Esdeath: Well, it all started a few months ago... Tatsumi and I were on our honeymoon after our marriage...

Serena: Wait, you two were married?

Esdeath: Yes, we were such a happy couple...

Natalie: Hmph. I don't know why ANYONE would bother marrying let alone date you...

Regina: Nat! >:(

Esdeath: I HEARD THAT!! Anyways, while we were on our honeymoon, everyone was running away from something...

Patty: What was it?

Esdeath: Something that would taunt me for the rest of my life... It was... a devil...

Everyone: A DEVIL?!

Esdeath: Yes... He had found out about my power and wanted it for himself... But Tatsumi stood up to him and wouldn't allow him to lay a finger on me! He fought all he could, but that Bastard was too much for him and ended up crushing him.

Nozomi: Hey Emily, you thinking what I'm thinking?

Emily: You think it's Kazuya that killed him?

Nozomi: Yeah.

Chloe: Why didn't you step in and help him?

Esdeath: I tried to fight him, but it was too late as he quickly flew away, with Tatsumi before I could kill him. But I couldn't just let him get away with hurting Tatsumi, so I had to follow him on foot. It was needlessly tedious, but I managed to catch up with them, but it was already too late. *tears up* He was at a cliff in a volcano, ready to throw Tatsumi in there. I ran as fast as I could to catch up to the devil, but I was too slow and my one true love was thrown into the lava...