Episode 218: Revenge.

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars. Durand's heart had fallen to depression, and thus made him give up on saving FSW. But his friends were not about to give up on him and encouraged Durand to press on. By explaining to him the story of Don McGriffin, the previous Grand Hero of Authoria, and the horrid actions he had inflicted on the people of Authoria and his ex-girlfriend, Clara. After realizing what punishments await him for ditching the mission, Durand, now regained of his hope, makes the choice to press on and save his friend, and fix the mess his soon-to-be predecessor caused. How will the Yandere take this? Or does she believe she's already won?"

THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS!!

"Meanwhile, at the mysterious yandere's secret lair..."

FSW: It's been 5 Hours! SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF HERE!!

???: Sorry honey, but your friends have already given up on you. Now that Patrick's dead, they'll be too depressed to continue on!

FSW: YOU KILLED PATRICK?! WHY?!

???: Well I had to kill SOMEONE to make them depressed! Now then, time for more cookies!

FSW: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

"Meanwhile, near the lair..."

Me: Did you guys hear that?!

Maya: That sounds like FSW screaming!

Haruhi: That poor thing must be in a miserable state!

Dark Dream: We're almost there. Soon, he'll be back with us!

*we finally arrive at the lair that FSW's being held captive in*

Lili: We're finally here. The only thing in between us and stopping that twisted slut!

Me: You guys ready? No turning back now.

Haruhi: I was BORN ready! That yandere's SO dead!

SpongeBob: IIIII'M READY!! For Revenge.

Me: That's what I like to hear! Now then, LET'S FINISH THIS!!

*we bust inside the lair and begin our rescue*

???: HUH?! WHO'S THERE!?

FSW: It's Durand and his friends! Looks like killing Patrick wasn't enough to bring them down!