Episode 231: Enter Winx Club!

Hana: Hi everyone! Welcome to the 231st Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your super huggy host, Hana Nono!

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hello my peeps!

Chloe: Hey baby!

Hana: Welcome back Deondre!

Deondre: Oh, is my favorite Hugtto girl hosting today?

Hana: Yes! And thanks Deondre!

Bloom: Uh Durand, who's this guy?

Me: Winx Girls, this is Deondre, one of our most popular users, and Chloe's boyfriend!

Deondre: Glad to see you Winx girls finally reuniting, but, didn't you say you'd have the Winx girls join next season, Durand? Why the change in plans?

Me: Well, ever since I reunited with Hana, and the Nicktoons got to reunite with Doug, I figured I'd keep the reunion train going and have them join in Season 5, so they can reunite with Ash and the Mew Mews.

Corina: Just Ash and Zoey, NOT me.

*Bloom uses her fire powers on Corina*

Corina: AHHHHHH!! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!

*Corina runs out the studio*

Bloom: Has Corina been a problem for you guys?

Weiss: Yes. A VERY big problem.

Maya: She's mostly just annoying with her haughty snobby rich girl exterior.

Deondre: Yeah. Anyways, ever since the silhouettes were first revealed, I started watching your series!

Stella: Wait, how did you automatically know it was us?

Deondre: All of us knew it was you. The wings were a pretty dead giveaway.

Laura: See Emily, I told you the wings would've given their identity away and that we should've used their normal art!

*Back on December 31, 2021, after recording Episode 220...*

Maya: Nice work as always, guys! Everyone's going CRAZY about the newcomers!

Lincoln: It's a good thing we didn't have Chloe Carmichael join! If we did, the fans wouldn't be too happy...

SpongeBob: I wonder who's gonna be the next set of characters joining!