Episode 173: Save the Gogo Girls!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 173rd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Deondre and Ani appear along with the Healin Good girls*

Deondre: Guys, we've got a problem!

Me: Hey Deondre, what's wrong?

Deondre: Well, I just got intel that the Gogo girls have been kidnapped and are being EXPERIMENTED ON!!

Everyone: WHAT?!

Nodoka: Yeah, pretty crazy. Didn't anyone suspect anything suspicious about the Gogo team's absence from the series?

Emily: Well, now that I think about it...

Chloe: Deondre, do you have the location?

Deondre: Yeah. It's located in the far east of Authoria.

Lincoln: Well, if we have their location down, then let's not waste anymore time and go save the Gogo girls!

Dark Dream: Well put, Lincoln! No one tortures my precious Nozomi and gets away with it!

Me: Let's go!

*we all head to my private jet and depart for our rescue mission*

Me: Here we are. The base they're being held in. Mizuno, put on your visor and scan the area for any threats.

Mizuno: Got it.

*Mizuno puts on her Mercury Goggles and scans the area*

Me: Anything?

Mizuno: Doesn't seem like there's anything threatening beyond the entrance.

Dark Dream: Well in that case-

Mizuno: Wait, I'm getting something!

Dark Dream: No one cares, nerd! Let's just bust in and save them already!

Maya: Dream, we understand that you hate seeing Nozomi in pain, but we need to be patient.

Dark Dream: *growling* Fine...

Chloe: So what did you pick up, Mizuno?

Mizuno: There are traps littered everywhere. We'll need to watch our step. Proceed with caution.

Deondre: Thanks, Mercury. Alright, let's do this!