10 More Facts About Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars!

Hello everyone! Durand here with another round of facts about the wonderful world of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars! Now without further ado, LET'S A GO!

1. The Original Cast

Anyone who's been with the series long enough knows the original 9 shows. SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Glitter Force, The Casagrandes, Kim Possible, Glitter Force Doki Doki, Pokémon and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. I'm sure you're all wondering why the original collection of shows is uneven. Well, what if I told you there were gonna be an even 10 shows for the OG set of shows? There were 2 shows I was gonna have join the series in the beginning alongside the original 9, those being The Proud Family and Hugtto Precure. I was thinking of the former since it was the very first animated Disney Channel show, but knowing Mickey, he'd be a lot angrier if he knew 2 of his properties were being used for something without the mouse's consent, so I settled with just Kim Possible. For Hugtto, as you all know, I hadn't seen Hana since I first came to Authoria until the 1 Year Anniversary, so I couldn't get ahold of her or her friends. That didn't stop those 6 from eventually joining in this season though, thanks to my cast!

2. The Character Ages

If you guys pay attention to some of the shows, you'll realize that the characters hardly ever age, or at all. To fix this pet peeve, I decided to age up some of the characters either to make some of the fanon relationships work, or just to show some continuity for some of the shows.

3. Season 1 & Season 2

Ah, the 2 seasons that started it all. But I'm gonna be honest, I don't like either of these seasons. Season 1 was just too cringe for my taste. I can't be too harsh on it since this was my introduction to making a long-running story, but looking back at it now, I can't help but cringe. Season 2 was a bit less cringe, but I was BANKRUPT on ideas for new shows that I didn't plan on introducing later on, so I pretty much just threw in nearly 30 Precures in that season and called it a day. Easily the worst season in terms of new show diversity.

4. Team Dark

Julie, Reina, Mandy, Quico & Ryoko. The team of terror. The most despised characters in the cast. By crewmates and fans alike. I'm sure at least one of you guys were confused as to why they bother helping the Heroes when they seem more likely and more believable to join the villains of every primary & mini arc. It's because of a code they apparently follow. Remember what Ryoko said back in the FSW arc about how only she can be the one to kill Haruhi, and she'll side against anyone who tries to kill her rivals? That's something they all follow. They believe they're the only antagonists that are allowed in the series, which is why they'll fight alongside us.

5. Haruhi Time

Oh boy... Haruhi Time. The segment introduced last season that isn't well liked amongst the other users... I'm sure many of you question why I had introduced this segment into the series, so I suppose I could provide an answer. To be frank, I was thinking about having a new segment be hosted by one of the characters in the series since the 2nd Saga began to spruce things up. The biggest problem with that is WHO would be the host for such a crazy and chaotic segment in a crazy and chaotic show. The character had to both be someone who could keep the show's chaotic spirit alive, and be a character everyone knows about. Then I remembered, "Oh Yeah! Haruhi IS chaos!" That's why Haruhi was the character to get the segment. That, and since Haruhi finished her true redemption arc during the 1st half of Season 5, and was becoming true MC material, I figured that I might as well give her more screentime.