"....why do you care? Didn't you want me dead? I'm sorry but i survived the fall"

Hearing such words, qing yu's grip on xieran's hands tightened

"What are you talking about? I think the doctor needs to check you again, You probably hit your head too hard"

Hearing this xieran jerked his hands off and with tears that he pain strikingly gathered in his eyes by not blinking during the time he refused to look at Qing yu, he shouted

"Stop lying to me! I know that we didn't have the best start to our brotherhood but I tried time and time again to be close to you and I thought we were finally starting to be close but it turns out that all this time you had only been faking your care! You wanted to kill me!"

Hearing those words, qing yu felt shaken, he quickly gathered the crying man infront of his into his arms and held him tightly inspite of the struggle that the little one was doing trying to get out of his embrace

"Xieran! Stop! I don't know what you're talking about! Nothing you mentioned is true, I do care for you! I care for you deeply! So stop!"

[ The system who was watching from the sidelines almost felt pity for qing yu but then remembered her host and could only sigh]

Xieran continued to shout;

"No you're a liar! I hate you! He told me! He told me the truth! He told me that you hate me, that you had always hated me! He told me before pushing me off the window that you paid him to do it! You paid him to kill me!"

Hearing those words, qing yu felt his blood run cold as he immediately pulled back from the hug and held xieran with force as he demanded with an aggressive tone;

"Someone pushed you? Who, xieran? WHO PUSHED YOU?!"

Xieran turned his head and scoffed sadly;

"As if you don't know! You even paid him to push me!"

"XIE XIERAN!"

Hearing qing yu shout his name, xieran visibly flinched which immediately made Qing yu soften up

"I'm sorry, but please xieran, tell me who that person is, I never paid anyone anything nor will I ever do so! Believe it or not but....You're.... you're everything to me ...."

Xieran turned to look at Qing yu as if hesitant to believe him but he still opened his mouth and answered

"....shi Jin...."

Qing yu tried to show a soft expression inorder to not scare his brother anymore while his fists were clenched on the side

"What did he tell you xieran? Please tell me what happened"

System watching from sideline eating popcorn : [tch tch, he really fell for my hosts acting ᴺᵒᵐ ⁿᵒᵐ ⁿᵒᵐ(•⤙•)]

Xieran looked very hesitant but he sighed as if chosing to believe Qing yu, he explained the events of the day from when shen li found him and took him home until the moment shi Jin entered his room- from where he started spewing bullshit

"After being in my room, he told me that since I was going to die either way he would reveal the truth about everything and went on to say that you were the one who asked him to...kill me...and that from the beginning everything was planned.

He told that the first time I came to the company I was purposely approached by your subordinate named rose to show me around the building so that you could inform shen li about your plans, and apparently rose had continued to monitor me and my visits and gave those information to him because you asked her to.

He told me that the first attempt was made when you asked shen li to bring us something to drink and that he (shi Jin) provided with some slow acting poison to pour in the drink but that plan had failed because at that time I stumbled and the drink fell from my hands....

The second time, he told that you wanted him to contact my friend in college named dai na and provide her with financial support and in return she would be have to bully me so that I would be mentally exhausted but that also failed because dai na refused him and stayed as my friend to protect me in college.

The third time, he told that he tried to intervene by himself and that was when we went out together, he told me that you had informed him prior to the event so that he could be present in the mall to cause an incident and that the reason you punched him was actually because you were angry at the plan failing again.

When I asked for new home, he told that you wanted to move in because you wanted to keep a closer eye on my activities inorder to come up with a perfect time for the supposed last plan.

The last plan being what had happened...to make it seem like I ran away from home and conveniently have shen li pick me up and take me to his home so that shi Jin who also lived there could push me off ...."

....
....
....

[ I salute you host, never had I seen or heard such atrocities in my entire career as a system, you are one of a kind (‘-‘*ゞ ]

'thank you very much bella'

[Please take me as you discipline and teach me such manipulation tactics sensei! ]

' you're still too young my dear child, patience is virtue'

While the system and host duo were having their own little chat, Qing yu heard all those words *ahem atrocities ahem* from his brother and was fuming.

"Tell me one more thing, was shen li a part of it as well?"

Hearing the question snapped xieran back to reality as he shook his head;

"No...I asked the same question because...shen li had been so kind to me but he was not part of it..shi Jin told that he manipulated shen li's movement that day so these events could occur"

The system who felt her last brain cell wave her goodbye from all this nonsense [ ...._⁠ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ⁠_...]