Part 2, coming soon

I've finally watched the drama!

I finished it in one day and my honest reviews are: (my opinions.)
I'm not a huge fan of season 2... Season 1 was a lot better comparatively. The story then was great and like I've said before, I loved the webtoon so it was really fun watching season 1, but season 2 isn't keeping up. Like, I found some things unnecessary, I didn't understand some side characters, the story was dragging a but and it is now completely off the track (from webtoon)
But the good part was, the curiosity that was created by the season 1 climax remained the same for this season's ending as well. I'm so eager for season 3 despite finding this season meh.
I do personally think that season 3 will either be a hit or miss, no in between.

About my story; I'll hopefully start writing from tomorrow but I'm contemplating a lot.. like A LOT. Because Minseo has a lot of possibilities,, however the path I want her to be in, is something different from original story. Like- when I was watching the drama I couldn't see her at many places.
According to my sister, I should just put Minseo in a smiliar setting to Eunhyuck lol, but I won't do that cuz I need to sail y'all's Hyunsoo x Minseo (Minsoo) ship.

Will greet you all with a new chapter soon🤞🏻💖

PS: hoping to write a cute one-shot for when this book reaches 250k reads 👀 what do y'all say?

Thank you and
Stay safe!!