read if you've watched the drama

READ ONLY IF YOU'VE WATCHED THE DRAMA

CONTAINS SPOILERS ⚠️

Y'all I felt so good interacting with everyone and I read all your comments too.

I just wanted to talk about the drama –which I haven't watched yet lol

But I already know a lot because of videos on Twitter/X and that's why I wanted to know.

First of all there isn't much of Hyunsoo and the story has a lot of other things, and EUNYU SHINED 🌟

I didn't really understood why they dragged it because I'm a huge fan of the original webtoon but I'm so intrigued, and excited for the season 3 so obv the makers did a good job!

Now main question... Do y'all ship Eunyu with Hyunsoo..? Because I've seen so many people shipping them (even though, I think Eunyu is the independent individual and I personally liked her with chanyoung)
Still
And now that Eunhyuck is back, should I really focus on Hyunsoo x Minseo?

Honestly thou, nothing is decided because it will all conclude at season 3,,, but because (before season 2) I had already started imagining a possiblity of Hyunsoo x Minseo (hehe), I'll also include it in the story that I'll write. But I ain't sure how deeply they should connect. Just friends(obv they are) , or more..?

👀 Let's see 🙈!!

PS: I'll watch the show only after my exams are done and then start writing asap. I'm also very eager but I can not afford to invest myself into anything else at the moment. I'm also working so it gets hard to spare time for myself.

Hope y'all understand.

Thanks for staying, reading, and supporting my book <3

xo