chapter 19

YG

My kitten is the cutest.The guilt on her face makes her more cute.I would have punished her for actually ruining it but seeing her now..I can postpone it..

For now!

I hugged her as she was still on my lap and sniffed her scent..

Her scent is like cocaine to me

"You hungry?"

I asked her as I settled her beside me..

"I had an apple"

That's not a meal..

"Come with me then.."

I held her hands and went towards the dining space.i told the maids to make lunch for us..specifically Japanese food..The ones my kitten likes..

Aiko

"Okay yoongi this..this is a lot i cant-"

He placed his index finger on my lips making me stop my words..

"Now you don't wanna be a disobedient kitten do you?"

I shook my head in a no..his voice always hypnotise me into..
Obeying him!

We both had our lunch..more like i had my lunch he had his sweet time staring at me..it feels good when the guy you thirsted upon for so long is your bf and is so fond of you..

I got up from my place and started walking towards the door only to feel his hands on my wrists..

"Where are you going kitten?"

"Home..I am tired and need a nap.."

He looked at me for a while..and then kissed my cheek..

"Lets take a nap together.."

What?

He took me towards his bedroom and told the head maid something.I soon saw her leaving the our room..

Did he just tell them to leave..?

Wtf?

He sat on h8s bed and patted me to sit beside him.Okay as sweet and lovely this looks in ffs,I feel a bit too..

Overwhelming?I mean that's what I would call it..

I sat and he made me lay down beside him.He hugged my waist and just fell asleep.Thats the fastest I have seen someone to fall asleep.
Its quite uncomfortable to fall asleep like this but I was too tired to care..

7:52 pm Seoul  South Korea

I opened my eyes and found myself alone on the bed.My head's a bit heavy.I sat straight resting my back on the huge headboard.My eyes run all across the room in search of Yoongi.

How long did I sleep?

I check my phone and it's freaking 7:55.I remember we finished lunch around 2:30.

I have never slept this long in my life,atleast not during the day.

"Rise and shine kitten"

He entered the room with a large cup of coffee.He handed me the coffee and sat beside me.

"When did you wake up?"

"3 hours before"

God I am embarrassed..

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

He looked straight in my eyes,he raised his hand and pushed my bangs behind my ear.

"You were looking cute "

I am blushing..Like the blush I get when daddy Jin fucks Y/n in the office.

"Th..thanks "

Wth did I stutter again.He must think now he makes me nervous..

I mean that's not a lie..

"I should go home now Yoongi"

"NO"

Wtf?

I looked at him.I wanted to be normal and laugh out But I just couldn't.There is a power he holds that makes me nervous,makes me submissive

He crashed his lips onto mine.I was taken aback by his sudden action so I wasn't really kissing back.But he didn't seems to care.
I was losing my breath so I tapped his shoulder

Hw looked raged

"Dont interrupt me like that Aiko..I dont like it.."

Wtf?

Short chapter.. I had this draft laying around for a while so decided to update.I will write again after my finals.

Also i have added one more character in the 'characters ' chapter.Check it out so u can guess what's gonna happen next.

I don't know about bf but this guy and me definitely share the some brain cells at this point lol