Chapter 9

"I am sorry.. what?

Yoongi chuckled..

"Scared of me already?"

"Fuck you.."

"Would love to.."

Okay that is hot..

"Just do whatever you want and leave..I have like half an hour now.."

"Anything?"

He came closer and whispered into my ear.His hot breath brushing on my skin..

That's it..I am coming God.. Prepare a 5 star room for me..

"Just say yes to my offer.."

I looked at him with a straight face now..

Serious Aiko mode on..

"I dont do anything that doesn't benefit me.."

He looked at me..

"Who said it won't benefit you?"

"You paying me or something?..How pathetic you are that you need to pay people to have company.."

I said while making a disgusted face..He was now glaring at me..

If he is my stalker,he won't even bother to throw my body in a proper place..

"It's okay if you don't agree.."

He said while unwrapping the teriyaki Chicken.. My mouth is watering..and so is my pus-..

Wtf Aiko?

"You will be there anyway.."

What?How?is he like a sorcerer or something..?

"Do you have plates in your home?"

I nodded..I was malfunctioning..I couldn't process anything about this convo..and now I was too focused on the teriyaki Chicken..

"Then bring it.."He ordered..

Damn he sounded like my husband..my imaginary husband..

I brought some plates with two pairs of chopsticks..

He was serving me..With so much care and caution..

"Please don't tell me you are gonna eat it without rice?"

I said ..Like how the hell am I suppose to eat teriyaki without rice..Impossible..thats like protected sex without a condom..thats like Daddy Jin without a hot di...

Okay that's enough Aiko

"What do you mean?"

I am not even surprised..Koreans love to experiment with our food..I mean we don't eat tteokboki without rice cakes..

I went to the kitchen and took out some rice that I made for myself this afternoon..I took two bowls and served some rice on it..I chopped some carrots and onions to go with it..

I brought the plates to the couch..and served the teriyaki on top of it while he was just staring at me..

and served the teriyaki on top of it while he was just staring at me