Chapter 7

YG

I put the bouquet of roses on the grave..appa was standing there..all numb just like the day 15 years ago..

He looked at me..with the most amount of hatred anyone could have for one..he never abused me or anything,neither had me deprived of anything..I was actually a spoiled brat..I always got what I wanted..but not because he loves me..its all because he don't even care about it..whether what I am doing is right or wrong..he could give me anything so I end the conversation and he don't have to see my face anymore..

Why me eomma?

He walked into his car and drove away..without saying anything to me..I atleast expected a 'bye' or 'see you later' well not in my luck..I looked at the grave again..A sad chuckle left my mouth..

"Atleast you know I didn't do it right?" I checked the time..I could still make it to the Uni.. I can attend the Biochem lecture..and could see Aiko too..

Trust me Biochem is the main purpose..ig..
.
.
.

I entered the university..Its the recess..I wanted to have some coffee..I went to the cafeteria and saw a crowd of students..Whats the chaos this time?This place is quite chaotic..
I didn't have anything else to do..so I went to check there..and my eyes popped out..

Fuck..wth is she doing?

I saw her pulling Hana up by her hair..that bitch deserves it tho..Goddamn..She is good at it..Hana's gang literally ran from their but that bitch threatened her..I told you she has no self respect..
I saw Aiko smirk..

Damn that's hot..

The crowd went away but I stayed..I saw her pulling an injured girl up by her hand..okay her sweet side is as hot as her bad bitch side..

"If they ever bully you again..I am in second year..call me got it?" She said with a grin..

The girl just nodded her head..she is injured..Fuck those bitches..

"You wanna eat smth?My treat.." Aiko said again with a smile..

The girl first refused but Aiko being Aiko dragged her towards a table..

Damn I talk like I know her for ages..

She sat with them again..How did she know them..Mingyu, Jungkook, Jimin..?

My coffee was ready..I took it and sat on the table in front of them..Now I could hear their conversations..Trust me it wasn't planned...Okay a maybe bit..

"Hana is a total bitch.."Mingyu said..

"Ikr..and she fucking threatened me.."

"That's the farthest she can go.."

They all burst into laughter..

"Whats your name?"Jimin asked the girl..

"Aera.." She whispered again..

"Girl you don't have to whisper here..we all are loud ass here..and we don't bully..good people..Jimin said

"Yeah..besides that Hana bitch is scared of our bad bitch Aiko san now.."Jungkook said..

"Yah..don't call me that stupid hoes.."

When did they get that close?

They all laughed again..

The bell rang which means time for more lectures..
.
.
.

I know I have only attended half of the classes but still I am exhausted ..I need another coffee..