Chapter 3

"Taehyung onnichan?"
I said while running towards him..I literally jumped on him with my legs wrapped around his torso..

"You became heavy pabo.." he said while patting my back..

"How could you say that.."I said while hitting him..I love him so much..Growing up I never had a sibling but Taehyung onnichan is like my own elder brother.Even when I was in Japan I  texted him every day.. He knows me way too much..

We both sat down on the couch as I asked him..
"How's your little business going?"
I asked him he started his own business a while ago..

"Wont remain little for a long time.."he said with his iconic boxy smile..His smile made me smile..he is the best..
.
.
.

YG

I entered my apartment and saw my appa.He never visits me..Perhaps he missed me?

"Appa?"I said after seeing me..I was smiling, people say I never smile..

"Why r u roaming around instead of studying?"
He asked with a stern face..I wasn't roaming around..I just kinda took a bus of long route..

"This is the least you are doing after murdering my wife Yoongi.."he said.. my heart clenched tho this is like the billionth time he said this to me..

I didn't kill her..I swear..but he would never believe that..At least my grades keep him happy and I can do anything to keep it the same..

"This coming exam is important for your career Yoongi.."He said while walking towards the door..

I looked at him as he said.."I want you to get the highest rank here.."I always get that ..always..

"I will do my best" I said meekly..
"You should.." He said and opened the door..
"Visit the cemetery tommorow at 10:00am,it's her birthday.." He said while closing the door behind him..

"I never forget that..I never forget her.."I mumbled to myself..

I keep my book bag on my desk as I walk towards the kitchen..Perhaps I am the only student who owns one of the most expensive apartment of Seoul..After all my father is the famous billionaire of Korea..
I always get what I want..except him..I never get him,and why would I?I am the one to be blamed for his loss..So I will do anything to fulfill her last dream..
.
.
.

9:00pm Seoul ,South Korea

The beer goes down my throat with a burning sensation. This is my 17th can today ig..I studied for the past 4 hours..I needed break and making friends and hanging out with them looks bullshit to me..They are way to stupid for me..

Everything was going great until I remembered her..Aiko..the way she was checking me out,how she averted her gaze like a innocent soul..that needs to be protected but when she gave me the middle finger..how her one look gave me the ultimate desire to dominate her,rule her..she is making me desperate..she is making Min Yoongi  desperate..and I don't like that ..at all..She might have to pay for it..

I need distraction..and all my bear cans are done..As a medical student,I shouldn't even consider drinking this much but who cares?
Then i remembered something. A smirk appeared on my lips when I remembered that Hana bitch..Stupid whore must be still waiting for me..And who said  I am a good boy..

I remember her address,I have a great memory..I took my wallet as I walked out of my apartment and when I said we are neighbours..I forgot to mention that she literally lives on the floor below where my father's employed 'slaves' stay..

I came out of the elevator  and started walking in the corridor..At the corner..I saw the name plate..

Eun Han Sung..

I rang the doorbell.."who is it?" The voice from the other side asked..

"For whom are you waiting?" I said..After a solid five minutes,the door opened..Her dress clearly showed her desperation to feel me inside her..

I feel bad for her,she is trying to seduce me while I don't give a damn about her..The only thing I am here for is  distraction..from 'her'..

She pulled me by my coller and started kissing me..Such a whore..

I pushed her..I am not here for this..I am here to get lost again..lost from the thoughts that are haunting me..

"Lets get to the point Hana..I dont have the whole night.." I said while looking at her..lustfully..

She smirked at me and started undressing herself..Well if we even consider it as being dressed..
In a few seconds she was standing there naked..

"On the bed..ass up.."I said..she did what I said like a obedient whore..I didn't even remove my clothes..I just unzipped my pants..

She saw me with her lustful eyes ready to whore around with me..I licked my lips and positioned my face in front of her entrance..

She reached out to unbuckle my pants as I pushed her hands..

"Stay in your limits slut.."She thought I was giving her 'dirty talk' but I meant every single thing I said..

I entered my tongue in her..God knows how many tongues have already claimed it..She started moaning my name..I heard its suppose to turn me on but it doesn't even do a single thing to me..rather irritates me..within five minutes she came..disgusting bitch..

She was still pushing my head like she wanted me to eat her juices..who the hell does she think she is?

"My turn.."I said as I positioned myself in front of her entrance..She spread her legs for me..
I slammed in..without any Warning.. she was screaming..The only nice thing about this whole set up..I increased my speed..with every thrust..She screamed my name while Aiko appeared in my thoughts..her moments with me today were all such a turn on for me..I  increased my pace ignoring Hana's tears..She had already cummed a few times..I was about to too..With my last thrust..I pulled out and came on her belly,my vision blurred and for a second I saw Aiko..panting,still moaning my name..that made me hard again..
But then she disappeared and I again saw that whore rolling her eyes back due to overstimulation..

I buckle up my pants as I walked towards the door..

I took my wallet out as I threw a blank check on her bed..

"Put the desired amount..The service was amazing.."I said making my ex whore cry..
Poor little piece of shit..

I walked out..