Chapter 10

Saturday already..The week is flying away I swear..Mom left today morning..I am gonna miss her..a lot.
She is my only girl friend.I am studying Biochem rn..and I think the korean  syllabus is easier..

Or maybe I am just studying too hard..?

I mean that's good right?Today is weekend..I still can't forget his words..he was joking tho..

Right?

It took me a month to create that japancore vibe in my desk..otherwise I can't study..Its literally midnight.I am gonna pull an all nighters tonight..
Got no choice!

I hate studying compounds and enzymes..they fuck with my brain..I mean I always score 100's in Biochem but still..Everything was going great until I heard noises..

Wtf?

I am not the type of being scared but Korea is rumoured for this type of crimes..I got up from my place..and went towards the balcony..

All clear!

I sighed but..soon felt a knife on my throat.A man wearing a black mask was holding me.I was sweating so bad in the winter..

"Pls..leave me..we don't have money.."

"You seem hot.."

Fuck..I mean I am..but he wasnt suppose to notice that..

He started to roam his hands around my stomach..I wanted to hit his place where the sun doesn't shine but something happened before that..

He was on the ground all knocked up..Yoongi grabbed him by his coller and growled..

"Now run if you love ur life.."

That man jumped out of the balcony..I was standing there..all puzzled and scared.I know I am strong but I have never faced these situations.And I can't lie that something really wrong would have happened

If yoongi wasnt here..

I looked at him.He came towards me.he was in a white Adidas hoodie..hair falling on his forehead..He hugged me and I hugged him back.I was sobbing on his hard chest while hugging him more..
He pecked my lips..we stayed Like that for a good solid five minutes.He soon broke the hug and wiped my tears..

"He might come back.."

I looked at him..

"You should not stay alone.."

"I will go to stay with my uncle tommorow.."

"What about tonight?"

We both looked at each other..His eyes were showing possessiveness..

For me?

"You are coming with me.."

He said and started dragging me.I wanted to stop him but I couldn't..it was like he was dominating me..

He opened his apartment door still holding my small hands with his..

That's a whole mansion right there ..

I sat on the couch..

"Wanna have some water?"

"No..I am good.."

Yoongi sighed and sat next to me..There was a awkward silence..

"I want to return the favour to you..tell me if I can do anything for you.."

I said..I dont like being in debt so I asked him but his answers send chills down my spine..

"Be on my bed tonight.."