chapter 14

YG

It's been a while since I had pizza.I really don't like pizza but that's what came up in my mind when I heard her stomach growl.She was too fluttered and her small attempts of covering up were

Cute

But more than anything,the thought of feeding her with my own hands after we wake up from a rough night.I will feed her her favourites to help her in her soreness.I would gently wipe her mouth with a tissue,place a kiss on her forehead..

And start again..until she begs me to stop.Like a obedient submissive wife!

Moreover, she is so prepared for the test.I have had a lot of competitions in my life.But none of them were as smart as her..

My little kitten is so smart..

Oh and did I mention about how appa is desperate for me to excel this test.This test means a week of training in St.Mary's hospital,eomma's dream hospital. Going there means getting a little gentleness from appa.

I certainly don't have to worry about that.I have some previous year questions and as always..those were so easy.
What is my kitten doing right now?

My cravings for her is growing wilder with every passing day.Well today or tomorrow.. she is gonna be mine anyway..

Without me even realising,I went out of my apartment.I told the maids to leave my apartment early.They usually don't stay overnight as I don't like interruption when I study,have a can of beer or fuck

I took the lift and pressed the button to the floor beneath.The elevator opened with a tink.I saw Hana outside her apartment.She didn't saw me but when she did,she gave me a seductive bite.How desperate is she to always feel a Cock inside..like I haven't seen Jimin fucking her in the abandoned side of the Uni the other day.

Does Aiko know about it?

I ignored her.I don't fuck a girl twice..

Aiko's case is different!

I rang the doorbell.
Once
Twice
Thrice

Wth is she not opening the damn door?Though I know the passcode,I wanna be respectful..for now..

To my surprise,the door was unlocked. Is she alright?

That's the first time I have thought about someone's well being.

I called her name..but again no response.I entered the apartment.I know her mom is not here and she stays alone.She is not suppose to leave the door unlocked.

Looks like someone needs to learn a lesson

This apartment has only three rooms and a kitchen. Way too smaller than the apartments of our floor.I entered the room where the shower running sound was coming.I can see pictures hanging on the walls.A lot of pictures.I saw one of her pics with a guy in front of a high school.I clenched my fist kinda ready to get him killed.Ofcourse we ain't a mafia but every businessman has a group or a squad to finish the undesired obstacles.

The smell of the honey shampoo hit my nose.She is in the shower.She is singing a Japanese song..
I can feel something hardening..my brain can picture her inside..

Naked !

I wanna run inside the bathroom.But let's keep the pace slow for now..

She is mine to cherish anyway..!

I sat on her bed.Her bed has the scent of my kitten..makes me wanna dug my head in the pillow and sniff as if I am on cocaine.

I hear the shower getting shut.She is still humming to the song she is singing.She gets out of the bathroom in a fucking towel reaching her mid thighs.She didn't even notice me,her curves on display,wanting me to touch every part of it..

She stopped in front of mirror.Thats when she noticed me.Her lips parted again as her cheeks flushed red.As if her breath stopped.She slowly turned around.Her eyes met mine.She blinked her eyes a few times telling me she is malfunctioning again.Her wet bangs on her forehead as she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again..

I love this state of hers.She can't speak anything in front of me.So submissive!

"Since you said you live alone,I thought I would check up on you..the door was opened and you weren't answering so.."

That's the longest line I have ever spoke I swear.She was looking down the whole time.Thats exactly how I wanna see her but in my room.

She took her clothes from the cupboard and went inside the bathroom.I kinda regret that she saw me.

She came out in a little frock that reached till her knees..her hair still wet and reaching a bit below her shoulders.

"You shouldnt leave the door open yk..I am glad I am the one who entered your room,not an 60 year old creep.."

"I slipped in mud so I hurried to take a shower..maybe that's why "

"Whatever it was you shouldn't do that when you stay alone Aiko!"

I kinds screamed at her making her flinch.She nodded in agreement.

"I better get going now...best of luck for the test."

I said as I got up from her bed.I made my way towards the door that's when she held my hand.Her soft hands were against mine and all I wished for was to held them tight and throw her on that damn bed..

She handed me candies..a bunch of pink candies as she looked up at me and passed me a smile..

"Best of luck Yoongi shi"

She said..I gave her a slight smile as I walked out of her apartment. I looked at the candies.Her smile was something.

Something that's more attractive than her submissiveness..

•~•~•

The exams were good as always. They gonna put up the results today.Only the first ranker is suppose to get the training at St Mary's.The rest will get some extra seminar from the doctors I heard.I went towards the notice board .The crowd was bigger than the usual.I went towards it cutting crowd.Everyone were gossiping in front of the the last three ranks.

They saw me and looked at me in confusion. I saw the rankings..

3
Jung Hoseok

2
Min yoongi

Second?Min yoongi?My mind went blank.In my whole life I have never failed.Not that I failed this time but I like being the first priority.My curiosity increased for the person who got the first rank.I never knew I had a competition in this university.

1
Miyazaki Aiko

Happy new year my loves!2024 began and Jin oppa and hoseok oppa are gonna be back in few months.Anyways what do you think about this chapter.I tried to clarify Yoongi's character as much as I can.I know he sounds obsessed but that's the whole plot of the story.What do you think is gonna happen next ?And don't curse me,a smut is on its way so stay tuned..

What do you think is gonna happen next ?And don't curse me,a smut is on its way so stay tuned

Lord!Look at those biceps 🔥