Chapter two

YG

"Yoongi ssi..marry me!.." another bitch screamed while I took my coffee from the cafeteria..I rolled my eyes and walked towards the campus.

I sat on my favorite spot..The benches near the huge Mango tree is my favorite..The best place to study as well.I took a sip of my coffee as I went through the memories of today.If appa wouldn't have started the argument..I would have reached early but it feels good that he atleast initiated a conversation with me..
I feel good today but the class incident is bothering me..Who is she?I know the questions were easy but none of the students here could ever solve it..but she did it.
But a smirk formed on my face when I remembered her face shamelessly checking me out.Is she a threat for me?Anyways I don't care..The last thing I want is to lose my grades behind infatuation..That is the only thing that can make my appa proud of me and I can go to any extend to keep it the same..

"You need punishment Aiko.." I heard a literal shouting.I looked around and saw two girls arguing with each other..
It's her..The girl from today,with whom is she arguing?

"I am not scared of them onnesan..they should be scared of me.."She shouted..

Onnesan?Isn't that Japanese?

"It's not Aomori Aiko..you won't like the consequences.."The girl in front of her said while patting her shoulder..

Aiko?Aomori?Wait..she is not Korean?
I wondered..Both of them walked towards the gate.My gaze still on her..If we look closely,she definitely sounds Japanese..her way of talking and walking everything is Japanese..I went there a few times with appa..But something is still so different about her..Or maybe Only I feel it?

"Oppa..saranghae.." A voice startled me from the back as I was looking at her..I looked back and saw what was her name again..yeah Hana..
People wonder why a youngster like me dont have a girlfriend..but how could I when they are this stupid..and I hate stupidity the most..

She backhugged me..like wtf?I Stood up from my place as I pushed her..

"Back off.."
"Oppa I love you so much.." She dont have any self respect I guess..
"I can give you anything in return..oppa.."She said with a smirk..

Now that is something interesting..

"My parents aren't home tonight.."She said while biting her lips..
Stupid bitch..

"I will be waiting oppa.."She said while sliding a paper in my pocket..She went away..
I took the paper out and read it..woah..looks like we are neighbours...
I read her surname..Eun? Looks like they are under my appa..Tbh if I want..I can have her whenever I want..thats what comes with power and money..
"But I dont like things which are easy to get.." I dont feel that desperate for her..
And I don't fuck for fun..that ain't fun for me..

I tore the paper and threw it in the trash can..

I walked home..I mean that's where I was suppose to go but I stopped when I saw her again..Aiko?
She was standing near the bus stop..I know that girl with her..what was her name again..yeah Kim Miso..My friend had a desire to fuck her..Fucking bastards..they literally think with their dick..
Unknowingly I entered the bus with her.They sat on the third row while I  took the seat on the last row..She is clearly visible to me..
She ain't that skinny like the other girls I have seen..but just perfectly sculptured..like my liking..Her hairtie broke..Her high ponytail went down and her hair was flowing with air..I can smell her honey shampoo from here..She gathered her hair..She noticed me..Our eyes locked..I smirked at her..I thought she will avert her gaze like last time..I thought she will be shy just like girls..but..but..
She showed me her middle finger and turned back..
I am suppose to be mad..but I am not..never seen a girl who would curse me..girls throw themselves on me..
These are the type of girls..that make me desperate..that makes me wanna dominate them forever.. And I like this feeling..

Dongjak came and they went off the bus..she looked at me again..and damn that made me feel like to carry her fuck her here on the bus stop..I am not fboy but she is turning me into one..
.
.
.
AIKO

Is he fucking following me?For what?Just because I completed the quiz before him Like seriously Koreans.. Sorry mom I curse your country like every second but I can't help it..
We entered the house..
My aunt welcomed me with a hug..they ain't that bad I love them..I hugged her back like i said it's been a while..
"You look skinny"she said the same thing three years back too..
"You can feed me back to chubby.."I said making her chuckle..

I sat on the couch.. My uncle handed me a glass of water..
"Your mother told me to give you these.."He said while handing me the duplicate keys of our apartment..

"Thanks.."I said..
"How was first day of college..?"My aunt asked from the kitchen..
"It was good thanks to Miso onnesan.."I said totally ignoring the weird thing I faced today..Oh I forgot about him..that yoongi guy..is he really stalking me?
I have been stalked a few times in Japan..its a normal thing there..But filling their eyes up with curry powder is definitely not normal there..I must have been a concern among the stalker community if it exists..
Well I would not like to hurt his eyes tho..I like them..for some reason..Stop it Aiko..
The main door flunged opened and I saw my most favorite relative..My onnichan..