chapter fifteen

Aiko

I just spilled coffee on a girl and she tried to slap me..Guess what happened next?

Ding dong!she is in the ER

Mom would have received the complain call by now I hope.Well she is chill about it,she knows I dont punish innocents..

"Aiko!"

I heard someone screaming my name and saw Mingyu coming,morelike running towards me..
He practically leaped on me

"Dude what happen?Did you see Kim Seokjin?or Kim Namjoon?"

"Better than that"

He freed me,if we look from other angle,we would look like we just kissed.

"You defeated him!"

He screamed on my face.Defeated?who?when?where?

"Bitch who?"

"That arrogant ass Yoongi"

Yoongi?

"W..what?"

He held my shoulders and made me look up at him.We were looking like a cringe kdrama couple..

"Aiko.YOU GOT THE FIRST RANK,no one has ever done that in Seoul..you defeated him"

He said as he took me in his embrace.The security and love that you feel in your friends hugs specially when they are dramatically so happy is just a different feeling.

He took my hands and we ran towards the notice board. Pushing through the crowd we finally stood their and I saw it with my own eyes..

1
Miyazaki Aiko

2
Min Yoongi

I couldn't believe my eyes.Miso onnesan told me how smart he is.I was happy,more than happy,gotta call mom asap..

But where is he?My yoongi..

My Yoongi?

My eyes started searching for him.Does he know?Is he happy?Is he mad?

Does he hate me now?

I pushed through the crowd again.I went towards the cafe but didn't saw him.The bell rang.

The whole day I didn't saw Yoongi,not even a glance..

.
.
.

I pressed the elevator button.As it was closing,a hand stopped it

The same veiny hand that I fantasize in my dreams

He entered the elevator.I clutched to my books tighter.He stood on the corner of the elevator.

He is mad!

"What books are those?"

He said out of the blue,basically making me flinch badly under his deep voice.

"Not much,some Mangas.. "

The elevator went silent again so I decided to break it..

"You saw the...results?"

I said,I wished he would say no but he didn't..

"Yeah.."

He took a pause..

"Congrats!"

I looked at him..

"What happened?"

He looked at me probably sensing the tension on my face.I couldn't speak.I dont know why?
He started coming towards me but I didn't notice,