Chapter 5

"I know right..tell this dickface jungkook.." The same black hair guy said..

"Bitch I am a playboy.."The bunny guy said again.."

Okay I like them so much..I feel like I am with Haruki..

"Whats your name cool gurl?" The blonde asked me..

"Miyazaki Aiko.." I said with a corny smile..thats my way of saying..'bitch let's be friends'..

"That explains your opinion..."The bunny looking guy said..

"Leave him..his ex was Japanese.. "The black haired guy said with a scoff..

"I mean..assholes exist everywhere right?""I said while eating my dinner..

"Are you a creep?" The blonde said..

"You guys are too ugly for that.."I said with a straight face..

"Everyone..she stays in the gang.." The bunny one said more like screamed..

"Omg thanks but what gang?"I said trying to sound a bit excited...

"The 'holy unholy gang' "..okay ngl that's the coolest gang name I have ever heard...

We four burst into laughter..

"I am Mingyu..I am the handsomest here.."He said with a smile..

"Dont mind him..he is high on something..BTW I am Jungkook.."The bunny one said but yelped when Mingyu hit his hand..

"These bitches are crackheads.. I am Jimin..The only saint in this gang.."The blonde one said..

"And I am a psycho Japanese girl who is horny 24/7 and has some random coolest joke for every situation.."

"Gurl same.."They all screamed..

"Hey let's add her in the group.."Jungkook said..They grabbed my phone and did their thing..Just like Best friends..

I finished my tteokboki and stood up..

"See you later..'my hoes' hey I can call you that right?" I asked..

"Ofcourse bitch.."Mingyu said..

I bade them bye and started walking towards my apartment..

That's the fastest i have made friends..

I kinda like Korea now ig..
.
.
.

YG

I unlocked the apartment door and went inside..I took a glass of water and gulped it down..
I sat on my bed and turned on the TV..

The news flashed..

A girl in her mid twenties was raped and murdered last night in front of a convenient store..The investigations are going on..

Some bastards doing random shit..I hate these type of people..
Then I remembered her.. I guess fucking Hana didn't even help a bit..

She can't get in trouble...right?She looked strong...
But these people have other tactics too..Fuck I hate this side of mine..even though it's my first time with it..

The next thing I remember was me strolling out of the complex..I know she went to the convenient store..I know we are neighbours..I saw her.. more like.. I smelled her..

God save me!
.
.
.

I saw her talking to three guys..wait...Mingyu?Jungkook? Jimin? What the hell are they doing with her?

Before I could do anything she started walking away...towards me..

Our eyes met..Her dark brown eyes..which straight up looked into my eyes..Those eyes were the most innocent pair of eyes I have ever seen..but by now I have understood that she is no angel..

"Talking to three random guys at this hour isn't safe miss.." I said..I dont know why..

She blinked a few times..
"Are you malfunctioning?"I asked her..

"God you are fucking scary.."She said..I like her swearing at me..please don't stop this ever..

"Whats so scary?"I asked her..She is so confusing yet interesting at the same time..

"You!are you fucking stalking me?"She asked as I choked on air..wtf?

"Who do you think you are?Marilyn Monroe? I said..I saw her getting all red due to anger..She walked more towards me while stomping her feet..

Damn she cute..wth is wrong with you Min Yoongi?

"Dont act innocent rich ass.." She said while glaring at me..

Did she just gave me a nickname..?

"Study law instead of medical..you can be a great lawyer.."I said in sarcasm..

"Who needs your advice..?"

"An idiot like you.."

I said..I Like seeing her all angry..

"Nanda!..what a arrogant rich bitch.."

She said again while Scoffing..
"One more time you swear at me..you will face consequences.."

Her breath hitched..I like it..I like it all..

"I would love it if you were my jin darling or my joonie.." She said suddenly with a small grin..

"And wth are those creatures?.."
She came towards me..too close..I like it..
"I will kick your place where the sun doesn't shine if you talk bullshit about my idols.."

Idols?

"Yup..my Idols.. Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoom..my daddies.. "

Wtf?Is she a fan girl of them?My best friends..?

"Listen Rich ass..I dont wanna talk with you..if you are stalking me..stop it.."She said in one breath..face still red as rose..

"I will make you...soon"I said with a smirk..She glared at me for the last time and walked away..leaving me behind..

I was smiling..like a teenager whose crush just noticed him..I only do that for appa..

What are you doing to me Aiko?

What's up everyone?I am in a mood of writing tonight..So I am writing like crazy..
It's becoming a romcom..God save my ff from becoming a romcom..
BTW what do you think about the holy unholy gang..I don't know why I added Mingyu tho..I think Aiko needs friends like that in Korea too..

  (In need of a sugar daddy 😏🔥?Yoongi got you covered..)