Chapter one

South Korea is our neighbour but still it feels so different from home.Aomori  was more quiet,the streets werent that busy..wait did I just missed the turn?
I went back to the way I came from and took the turn.After a few minutes,I reached it..my new college..
Being in a new college where you don't know anyone is different but being in a new college and in a new country at the same time is more difficult and scary..

"What if I get bullied"I said to myself while entering the campus.Its beautiful but it can never compare back to my
college..I miss home..I miss Aomori..

"Aiko?"
The voice startled me..

"Miso onnesan? I hugged her.Its been a while since I saw her.The last time she visited Japan was like three years ago.She reached the college early.She had some assignments to submit.I dont know a single shit about the korean education system..FUck I don't even know korean properly. I can have a broken conversation tho..thanks to my korean mom..

"You will be fine Aiko.." She said while we were walking towards my classroom. I saw a lot of students on my way..damn they all act like high school students here.. Japanese students are more mature or maybe I think that..
I am biased towards my home..and why shouldn't I?I didn't even wanna come here after all.. If only Dad didn't cheat on Mom..Neither she would have divorced him nor I had to stay here..forever with no Korean culture experience and I even look and talk like a pure Japanese..

"You are a very good student Aiko..teachers will like you..a lot.."

"What do you call teachers here?"I asked her before entering the class..

"Sam.."She said while handing me something..
"Whats this?" I asked her..

"Got you banana milk"..A welcome drink in Korea..

"I dont need a welcome drink onnesan..besides It tastes weird.."I said

"You never tasted the korean one Aiko..try it.."She said while whining..No offence but Korean girls have a serious problem of whining.All my korean cousins do that and that's annoying.I heard guys here like that thing..Stupid fellows..
The bell rang and Miso onnesan told me to go inside.I took the last bench cuz I hate spotlight..I like being in the background..

The classroom is similar to japan's but our classrooms were cuter..All the kids entered and Thank god no one sat beside me..The teacher entered and Everyone just stood up..No greetings?
Wow...Aiko..Korea is weird..

It was a introduction class.Second year students usually think that they will Excell their second year but a lot of them literally end up committing suicide till the year end.Again..I am describing My Home..

"May I come in sir!" A guy said standing near the door..His eyes were the first thing that caught my attention.Has something so dark and intriguing in it..Or maybe Only I felt that?He had messy hair but looked so put together and confident..

"And why should I?"The teacher said.Atleast he said something.Our Sensei would just kick him out by now..One point to Korea ig..

"Might wanna check the register.."He said while maintaining a straight face..He doesn't look like other Korean guys.. I am looking at him..more like staring at him.I wanna study him..I have a curiosity problem but it helps me in academics..

The teacher scoffed and checked the register but froze after a second.What is he?Son of a mafia boss?God Aiko stop reading dark romance books..I face palmed myself..

"Min yoongi?"

Everyone gasped..Is he really a mafias son?I looked at him but shit..he noticed me..He passed a smirk after seeing me..Now that's disgusting but I find it attractive..wtf Aiko?

"I didn't know you joined our college this year?" The teacher said..What the hell is going on?

That Yoongi guy entered the class and tf...he sat beside me..Oh no!
Fuck..he is smirking at me..I averted my gaze..I feel embarrassed...and butterflies...

The class begin and this teacher asked us question..Thank god..It was simple korean..Aiko..what is simple korean?I have some issues..The test papers were passed..Damn these are the easiest..like who ask second year students this questions..
I completed it like in 4 minutes..

"Completed.."I said while standing up on my place..One girl looked at me and said..

"Before Yoongi Sunbae?"
And what the hell does that mean..The teacher literally snatched the paper from my hands and started correcting it   like he was damn sure that the answers are wrong ..He completed and said..

"Good..all the answers are correct.."I can hear gasps..what the help is wrong with them?

I felt a strong gaze on me..That guy..He was looking at me..and god that's scary..Like he will kill me..Koreans..I sighed and sat..Just get this day over for today..cuz I just cant..My friends werent lying when they were saying South Koreans are kinda weird..

My friends werent lying when they were saying South Koreans are kinda weird

He submitted his paper as the bell rang.I took my bag and ran out of there..I hated that feeling. The feeling I got after seeing him..I was loosing my mind and I didn't want him to make me lose my mind..
.
.
.

My class was short for today but I waited for onnesan..I am suppose to visit my uncle's house since mom's at work.Its not like I can't stay alone but uncle wants me to be there today.Its been a while since I catch up with my Korean relatives..I always seem to forget about my korean side..

"Hey newbie..!" A voice startled me..A group of girls..I heard about the bullying in korea..its not like it doesn't exist in Japan but I heard its more brutal in Korea..

"Trying to be smart huh?"One of the spoke..

"Dont have to try..I am smart.."I said..I wasn't like normal peace loving Japanese girls..I am chaotic.often called
Arashi by my neighbours back in Aomori..
"Or trying to catch Sunbae's attention?"another one spoke..

Wth is Sunbae?My Korean is fucked up..not like I never got the opportunity to learn but I never prioritized it..

"Leave her now.."My onnesan said..She saved THEM..

"Miso Sunbaenim,teach your sister.."The same girl spoke and they all kept the place..

"Nanda!"
I cursed at them..
"You need punishment Aiko.."

Oh hell..